Film flack Omar Gonzales has joined PMK*BNC as VP of National Publicity and will spearhead marketing and communications campaigns. “Omar brings experience from both sides of the house — client and agency. That depth and breadth, as well as his leadership and strategic thinking, will be a tremendous asset to our clients,” said Marian Koltai-Levine, EVP Film Marketing & Distribution. Gonzales joins the firm from Focus Features, where he spent five years in the company’s East Coast publicity offices and before that was a publicist at DreamWorks SKG.
PMK*BNC Expands Film Marketing Publicity
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)
- Rose Garnett Named BBC Films Chief