Film flack Omar Gonzales has joined PMK*BNC as VP of National Publicity and will spearhead marketing and communications campaigns. “Omar brings experience from both sides of the house — client and agency. That depth and breadth, as well as his leadership and strategic thinking, will be a tremendous asset to our clients,” said Marian Koltai-Levine, EVP Film Marketing & Distribution. Gonzales joins the firm from Focus Features, where he spent five years in the company’s East Coast publicity offices and before that was a publicist at DreamWorks SKG.
PMK*BNC Expands Film Marketing Publicity
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Gets Going With $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency