Film flack Omar Gonzales has joined PMK*BNC as VP of National Publicity and will spearhead marketing and communications campaigns. “Omar brings experience from both sides of the house — client and agency. That depth and breadth, as well as his leadership and strategic thinking, will be a tremendous asset to our clients,” said Marian Koltai-Levine, EVP Film Marketing & Distribution. Gonzales joins the firm from Focus Features, where he spent five years in the company’s East Coast publicity offices and before that was a publicist at DreamWorks SKG.
PMK*BNC Expands Film Marketing Publicity
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Aquaman’ Fire Up Audience For Warner Bros…
- Fright Franchise ‘Five Nights At Freddy’s’ Blumhouse-Bound?
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk,’ Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon
- John Doman Joins ‘Hard Powder’; Alessandra Ambrosio Returns For ‘Daddy’s Home’ Sequel