If only Tim Tebow and the Broncos were more competitive against the Tom Brady-led Patriots… Last night’s New England Patriots’ blowout 45-10 win over the Denver Broncos posted a 20.6/23 overnight household rating/share. It didn’t set a ratings record as some had predicted given the great hype and built-up anticipation for the Tebow-Brady clash, but still posted the highest rating for an NFL Divisional playoff primetime game on any network in the metered markets in 11 years.
Patriots-Broncos Game Doesn't Set Ratings Record But Still Big With Brady-Tebow
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins