Paramount said today that the next installment in its money-making horror franchise Paranormal Activity will be released wide on October 19, 2012. The previous two films in the series also were released around Halloween, with the latest, made for $5 million, opening October 21, 2011 with $52.6 million — a record for a horror movie — on its way to $203.1 million in global grosses (the first film grossed $193.4 million worldwide, the second $177.5 million). This year, Dimension Films’ Halloween 3D already has staked out an October 26 release date.
'Paranormal Activity 4' Release Date Set
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest Film News
- ‘The Murders Of Molly Southbourne’ Picked Up By Cathy Schulman’s Welle Ent.
- New ‘Flint’ Water Crisis Documentary Unveiled At Traverse City Film Festival
- George Clooney Promises Legal Action Over Paparazzi Photos Of Infants
- Marty Sklar Dies: Longtime Imagineer, Theme Park Designer & Walt Disney’s “Right-Hand Man” Was 83
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film