Outsider Pictures has made a deal to distribute the Cuban zombie satire Juan Of The Dead. The agreement for U.S. rights includes a theatrical release via an exclusive run at Miami Dade College’s Tower Theater, soon after the film screens at next month’s Miami International Film Festival, which the college hosts. The film centers on the fight to conquer marauding zombies who have taken over Havana. Focus Features’ digital distributor Focus World already has pacted to release the movie later this year via electronic sell-through, iVOD and VOD, along with DVD and other formats. Mexico-based Latinofusion made the sale to Outsider, which focuses on distribution and production in Latin America. The Miami fest runs March 2-11.
Outsider Pictures Acquires Zombie Satire 'Juan Of The Dead'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest Film News
- Eugenio Derbez’s ‘Overboard’ Remake Gets Release Date From Pantelion Films
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Biz Managers Cite More Examples Of Actor’s Overspending In New Court Docs
- ‘UnReal’s Sarah Shapiro To Make Feature Directing Debut For JC Chandor And Amazon: About Females Who Fight Isis
- Iben Akerlie Cast In ‘Mortal’; Levi Meaden Joins ‘Breaking In’
- ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Promo Video: What Is A Jaeger?
- Matt Loeb Re-Elected IATSE President