The international press conference roll out for Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man began in Japan earlier this month. Then last week, an official synopsis hit the internet. Now, Sony is pulling Peter Parker fans further into its web with sneak peeks of never-before-seen footage in a global event slated for February 6. Viral promotional billboard displays have been going up this weekend in various cities directing folks to http://www.TheUntoldStoryBegins.com where tickets can be reserved. Sneaks will take place in New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Mexico City, Moscow, Rio, Rome, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Along with the new footage, I hear there will be other surprises associated with the event next week and, according to the sign-up sites, tickets are going fast (in some cities they’re already gone). The Amazing Spider-Man opens in Japan on June 30 with the US and several other countries getting it on July 3.
New 'Amazing Spider-Man' Footage To Screen In Global Sneak Peeks Feb. 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘Leviathan’ & ‘McMafia’ Actor Under Fire For Anti-Russian Comments; Colleagues Respond
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster