The international press conference roll out for Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man began in Japan earlier this month. Then last week, an official synopsis hit the internet. Now, Sony is pulling Peter Parker fans further into its web with sneak peeks of never-before-seen footage in a global event slated for February 6. Viral promotional billboard displays have been going up this weekend in various cities directing folks to http://www.TheUntoldStoryBegins.com where tickets can be reserved. Sneaks will take place in New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Mexico City, Moscow, Rio, Rome, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Along with the new footage, I hear there will be other surprises associated with the event next week and, according to the sign-up sites, tickets are going fast (in some cities they’re already gone). The Amazing Spider-Man opens in Japan on June 30 with the US and several other countries getting it on July 3.
New 'Amazing Spider-Man' Footage To Screen In Global Sneak Peeks Feb. 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Sony Lands ‘Hunting El Chapo:’ Studio To Enlist Michael Bay?
- NATO’s John Fithian Talks PVOD And Piracy After Touting “First Billion-Dollar March In History” At Box Office…
- Scott Adkins To Star In Indie Thriller ‘Incoming’; Julia Jones Boards ‘Hard Powder’
- ‘Valerian’, ‘Molly’s Game’, ‘Mile 22’ & ‘Bad Moms Christmas’ Round Out STX CinemaCon…
- Eddie Murphy Returns To Animation With Bo The Bull At STX – CinemaCon