The international press conference roll out for Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man began in Japan earlier this month. Then last week, an official synopsis hit the internet. Now, Sony is pulling Peter Parker fans further into its web with sneak peeks of never-before-seen footage in a global event slated for February 6. Viral promotional billboard displays have been going up this weekend in various cities directing folks to http://www.TheUntoldStoryBegins.com where tickets can be reserved. Sneaks will take place in New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Mexico City, Moscow, Rio, Rome, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Along with the new footage, I hear there will be other surprises associated with the event next week and, according to the sign-up sites, tickets are going fast (in some cities they’re already gone). The Amazing Spider-Man opens in Japan on June 30 with the US and several other countries getting it on July 3.
New 'Amazing Spider-Man' Footage To Screen In Global Sneak Peeks Feb. 6
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International…
- CAS Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Among Winners – Full List