The international press conference roll out for Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man began in Japan earlier this month. Then last week, an official synopsis hit the internet. Now, Sony is pulling Peter Parker fans further into its web with sneak peeks of never-before-seen footage in a global event slated for February 6. Viral promotional billboard displays have been going up this weekend in various cities directing folks to http://www.TheUntoldStoryBegins.com where tickets can be reserved. Sneaks will take place in New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Mexico City, Moscow, Rio, Rome, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Along with the new footage, I hear there will be other surprises associated with the event next week and, according to the sign-up sites, tickets are going fast (in some cities they’re already gone). The Amazing Spider-Man opens in Japan on June 30 with the US and several other countries getting it on July 3.
New 'Amazing Spider-Man' Footage To Screen In Global Sneak Peeks Feb. 6
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Summer Film Budgets vs. Total Worldwide Grosses
- Venice: Thelma Schoonmaker On Working With Martin Scorsese, 'Silence' & Preserving Michael Powell's Legacy
- Weinstein Co Acquires 'Roald Dahl's Esio Trot' With Judi Dench & Dustin Hoffman
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”