In a late comedy buy, NBC has given a script commitment to Married With Roommate, a multi-camera comedy from Seinfeld alum Spike Feresten. The project, about a young married couple that moves into a house with their single bachelor friend in an upscale San Francisco suburb, is being produced by Universal TV and BermanBraun. This is Feresten’s second NBC comedy project in 2 years. Last year, he had an twentysomething ensemble half-hour starring Nick Thune set up at the network. In addition to Married With Roommate, CAA-repped Feresten has a half-hour script in contention at Fox this year, a single-camera starring Josh Wolf which Feresten and Wolf are co-writing with Michael Morris.
NBC Buys Spike Feresten Multicam Comedy
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of a Call Girl' Creator
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations