After posting its first season-to-season decline for its fourth-season finale, MTV’s juggernaut Jersey Shore‘s posted its first season-to-season premiere drop. Last night’s Season 5 opener was down 14% from the Season 4 debut. Still, it drew a massive audience of 7.6 million viewers and dominated the 10 PM hour in adults 18-49 on broadcast and cable. In persons 12-34, Jersey Shore posted a 7.2 rating.
MTV's 'Jersey Shore' Down In Season Premiere For The First Time, Still Strong
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series