After posting its first season-to-season decline for its fourth-season finale, MTV’s juggernaut Jersey Shore‘s posted its first season-to-season premiere drop. Last night’s Season 5 opener was down 14% from the Season 4 debut. Still, it drew a massive audience of 7.6 million viewers and dominated the 10 PM hour in adults 18-49 on broadcast and cable. In persons 12-34, Jersey Shore posted a 7.2 rating.
MTV's 'Jersey Shore' Down In Season Premiere For The First Time, Still Strong
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- NBC Cancels 'Working The Engels'