After posting its first season-to-season decline for its fourth-season finale, MTV’s juggernaut Jersey Shore‘s posted its first season-to-season premiere drop. Last night’s Season 5 opener was down 14% from the Season 4 debut. Still, it drew a massive audience of 7.6 million viewers and dominated the 10 PM hour in adults 18-49 on broadcast and cable. In persons 12-34, Jersey Shore posted a 7.2 rating.
MTV's 'Jersey Shore' Down In Season Premiere For The First Time, Still Strong
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast
- Peter Gallagher & Olivia Thirlby Join Fox Pilot 'Detour' Inspired By Rivers Cuomo
- Jack Cutmore-Scott To Play Title Role In Fox Pilot ‘Cooper Barrett’s Guide’