It will be Michelle Obama’s late-night debut as the First Lady when she appears on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Tuesday, January 31. She originally did a segment in October 2008, just before her husband was elected president. Obama is expected to talk about her “Let’s Move” children’s health campaign among other topics, but her appearance also happens to be the same day as the GOP holds its Florida primary in the crucial state. She will be in town for a fundraiser she is scheduled to attend that day at the home of Nicole Avant and Ted Sarandos. The Tonight Show is a favorite late-night hangout for Michelle’s husband, President Barack Obama, who has visited with Leno twice, most recently in October.
Michelle Obama To Appear On 'Tonight Show'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘100 Code’ Starring Dominic Monaghan & The Late Michael Nyqvist Gets Premiere Date On WGN
- CBS Orders ‘TKO’ Obstacle Course Reality Series From Mark Burnett For Summer
- ‘The Dangerous Book For Boys’ Gets Premiere Date On Amazon Prime
- Sterling K. Brown & Bill Hader To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In March
- Pilot Season 2018: The Overachievers List
- ‘True Detective’: Sarah Gadon & Emily Nelson Set To Recur On Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series