It will be Michelle Obama’s late-night debut as the First Lady when she appears on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Tuesday, January 31. She originally did a segment in October 2008, just before her husband was elected president. Obama is expected to talk about her “Let’s Move” children’s health campaign among other topics, but her appearance also happens to be the same day as the GOP holds its Florida primary in the crucial state. She will be in town for a fundraiser she is scheduled to attend that day at the home of Nicole Avant and Ted Sarandos. The Tonight Show is a favorite late-night hangout for Michelle’s husband, President Barack Obama, who has visited with Leno twice, most recently in October.
Michelle Obama To Appear On 'Tonight Show'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Latest TV News
- Amazon Commissions Its First Original UK Drama
- Duchess Street Productions Taps Miriam Brent As Script Exec
- Russian Film Director Eldar Ryazanov Dead At 88
- Jeremy Clarkson Introduces Amazon Drone Delivery Ahead Of ‘#Drive2Prime’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Continues Blockbuster’s Fatal Year-End Tradition
- ‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings