It will be Michelle Obama’s late-night debut as the First Lady when she appears on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Tuesday, January 31. She originally did a segment in October 2008, just before her husband was elected president. Obama is expected to talk about her “Let’s Move” children’s health campaign among other topics, but her appearance also happens to be the same day as the GOP holds its Florida primary in the crucial state. She will be in town for a fundraiser she is scheduled to attend that day at the home of Nicole Avant and Ted Sarandos. The Tonight Show is a favorite late-night hangout for Michelle’s husband, President Barack Obama, who has visited with Leno twice, most recently in October.
Michelle Obama To Appear On 'Tonight Show'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘The Messengers’ Off To Low Ratings Start, ‘Last Man’ & ‘Cristela’ End Seasons
- It’s Raining Paul Shaffer’s Greatest Hits, As Dave Letterman Ponders Grand Finale
- Bill Maher Not Buying What Judith Miller Selling On ‘Real Time’
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update