It will be Michelle Obama’s late-night debut as the First Lady when she appears on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Tuesday, January 31. She originally did a segment in October 2008, just before her husband was elected president. Obama is expected to talk about her “Let’s Move” children’s health campaign among other topics, but her appearance also happens to be the same day as the GOP holds its Florida primary in the crucial state. She will be in town for a fundraiser she is scheduled to attend that day at the home of Nicole Avant and Ted Sarandos. The Tonight Show is a favorite late-night hangout for Michelle’s husband, President Barack Obama, who has visited with Leno twice, most recently in October.
Michelle Obama To Appear On 'Tonight Show'
What's Hot on Deadline
'American Sniper' Praised By Michael Moore; Calls Bradley Cooper's Performance "One Of The Best Of The Year" - Update
More From Team
- Rupert Murdoch Raves About ‘American Sniper’, Slams Hollywood Leftists
- Indiegogo, Vimeo Partner Up On Film Fund & Distribution
- Denise Richards & Francia Raisa Sign With Abrams Artists Agency
- ‘Imitation Game’ Producers On How They Played The Game – Exclusive Video
- Richard Lewis Boards Seth MacFarlane’s ‘Blunt Talk’ Series – First Look Teaser
- Reese Witherspoon, Colin Farrell, Emmy Rossum, More Join SAG Awards Presenters