EXCLUSIVE: When you consider how important gadgets are in James Bond lore, it makes sense for MGM and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment to use the 2012 International CES to announce plans to release all 22 movies in a boxed set of Blu-ray discs. This will be the first time that all of the films — from Dr. No to Quantum Of Solace — have been offered together, and that nine of the films will be available in HD. The package celebrating 007’s 50-year film career also will include 130 hours of bonus features. The set will be available this fall for about $199, but fans can pre-order on Amazon starting today. The announcement will be made at a panel about the Bond films featuring directors John Glen (For Your Eyes Only, Octopussy, A View To A Kill, The Living Daylights, and Licence To Kill), Martin Campbell (GoldenEye, Casino Royale) and Michael Apted (The World Is Not Enough). Also appearing will be actresses Olga Kurylenko (Quantum Of Solace) and Caterina Murino (Casino Royale). Last year, Fox used the CES platform to announce sales of its Star Wars Saga set of Blu-ray discs.
MGM And Fox To Package All 22 James Bond Films On Blu-ray
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- Richard Linklater On Why It Took 10 Years To Get His ‘Last Flag Flying’ To The Screen – The…
- Shelter PR Launches Film & TV Division With Hire Of Former Paramount Exec
- Universal Pictures Crosses $5 Billion At Global Box Office Driven By ‘Fate Of The Furious,’ ‘DM3’
- Derek Haas’ ‘Silver Bear’ Book Series Acquired By Nickel City Pictures
- Donald Trump Looks Like A Real Winner If Disney & Fox Deal Gets Done