EXCLUSIVE: When you consider how important gadgets are in James Bond lore, it makes sense for MGM and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment to use the 2012 International CES to announce plans to release all 22 movies in a boxed set of Blu-ray discs. This will be the first time that all of the films — from Dr. No to Quantum Of Solace — have been offered together, and that nine of the films will be available in HD. The package celebrating 007’s 50-year film career also will include 130 hours of bonus features. The set will be available this fall for about $199, but fans can pre-order on Amazon starting today. The announcement will be made at a panel about the Bond films featuring directors John Glen (For Your Eyes Only, Octopussy, A View To A Kill, The Living Daylights, and Licence To Kill), Martin Campbell (GoldenEye, Casino Royale) and Michael Apted (The World Is Not Enough). Also appearing will be actresses Olga Kurylenko (Quantum Of Solace) and Caterina Murino (Casino Royale). Last year, Fox used the CES platform to announce sales of its Star Wars Saga set of Blu-ray discs.
MGM And Fox To Package All 22 James Bond Films On Blu-ray
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest Film News
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects
- ‘3 Generations’: Weinstein Co. & MPAA Agree On PG-13 Rating, With GLAAD’s Backing & Some Cuts
- Famke Janssen Joins Cast Of Michael Caton-Jones’ Movie ‘Asher’
- NFL Players Union Stands In Solidarity With WGA As Strike Looms