Eric Roberts, Adam Brody and Demi Moore have joined the cast of Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Lovelace. Brody will play Deep Throat co-star Harry Reems, Roberts is coming aboard as lie detector expert Nat Laurendi and Moore will do a turn as play feminist author-activist Gloria Steinem. Amanda Seyfried and Peter Sarsgaard head the continually expanding cast as former porn star Linda Lovelace her husband Chuck Traynor.
'Lovelace' Adds Adam Brody, Demi Moore
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM