Eric Roberts, Adam Brody and Demi Moore have joined the cast of Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Lovelace. Brody will play Deep Throat co-star Harry Reems, Roberts is coming aboard as lie detector expert Nat Laurendi and Moore will do a turn as play feminist author-activist Gloria Steinem. Amanda Seyfried and Peter Sarsgaard head the continually expanding cast as former porn star Linda Lovelace her husband Chuck Traynor.
'Lovelace' Adds Adam Brody, Demi Moore
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s Fight To Mount ‘Stronger’ And Play A Real-Life Superhero
- Director Terry Zwigoff Joins Peter Jackson, Mira Sorvino & Ashley Judd In Claiming Weinstein Blacklist; Hollywood Reacts
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”