Eric Roberts, Adam Brody and Demi Moore have joined the cast of Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Lovelace. Brody will play Deep Throat co-star Harry Reems, Roberts is coming aboard as lie detector expert Nat Laurendi and Moore will do a turn as play feminist author-activist Gloria Steinem. Amanda Seyfried and Peter Sarsgaard head the continually expanding cast as former porn star Linda Lovelace her husband Chuck Traynor.
'Lovelace' Adds Adam Brody, Demi Moore
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer