Eric Roberts, Adam Brody and Demi Moore have joined the cast of Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Lovelace. Brody will play Deep Throat co-star Harry Reems, Roberts is coming aboard as lie detector expert Nat Laurendi and Moore will do a turn as play feminist author-activist Gloria Steinem. Amanda Seyfried and Peter Sarsgaard head the continually expanding cast as former porn star Linda Lovelace her husband Chuck Traynor.
'Lovelace' Adds Adam Brody, Demi Moore
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- Beware, Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Viacom Looks Beyond Brad Grey Era Towards Future Of Paramount
- ‘Han Solo Star Wars’ Movie Underway: First Look
- SXSW 2017: Bob Odenkirk, Chris Hardwick & Whitney Cummings Among Lineup For Comedy Festival
- ‘Atlanta’s Bryan Tyree Henry Joins ‘White Boy Rick’