EXCLUSIVE: Boston Public alumna Loretta Devine has joined Lifetime’s new drama series The Client List as a series regular. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who after being deserted by her husband ends up running a massage parlor that serves as a front for a call-girl service. Devine will play the parlor’s owner. Screen and stage veteran Devine has been recurring on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, a role that earned her an Emmy Award last year.
Loretta Devine To Co-Star In Lifetime's New Series 'The Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination
- ‘Golan The Insatiable’ Trailer: Kneel Before Fox’s New Toon Series
- Joe Henderson Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- TLC “Deeply Saddened” As It Pulls All Episodes of ’19 Kids And Counting’ In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations…
- Martha Coolidge: Blaming DGA For Lack Of Female Directors Is “Dangerous Side-Path”