EXCLUSIVE: Boston Public alumna Loretta Devine has joined Lifetime’s new drama series The Client List as a series regular. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who after being deserted by her husband ends up running a massage parlor that serves as a front for a call-girl service. Devine will play the parlor’s owner. Screen and stage veteran Devine has been recurring on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, a role that earned her an Emmy Award last year.
Loretta Devine To Co-Star In Lifetime's New Series 'The Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Empire’ EP On Tonight’s Fiery Finale, Next Season’s Reset & Not Mentioning Trump
- Baz Luhrmann Reflects On ‘The Get Down’ Cancellation: “I'll See You On the Other-Side”
- Baz Luhrmann’s ‘The Get Down’ Canceled By Netflix After One Season
- Fox’s ‘Star’ Ups Miss Lawrence To Series Regular For Season 2
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Creator Ava DuVernay On Finding A Place To Breathe – The Contenders Emmys Video
- Jerry Perenchio Dies: Hollywood Dealmaker & Former Univision CEO Was 86