EXCLUSIVE: Kickstart Productions is the live-action and animation production company that had a hand in the Angelina Jolie-starrer Wanted and produces cartoons like Speed Racer: Next Generation. It has partnered with Hollywood-based animation studio Titmouse on a strategic deal to make animated TV programs and films. The tie-up plans to make use of Vancouver’s tax incentives in co-productions — Kickstart has offices in Vancouver and LA — and the two will pool artist talent and production capabilities. Titmouse produces the Adult Swim series Metalocalypse and Venture Brothers among other TV and film projects. The deal was negotiated by Kickstart’s Jason Netter and Titmouse’s Chris Prynoski.
Kickstart Teams With Titmouse For Animated TV And Films
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'