EXCLUSIVE: Kickstart Productions is the live-action and animation production company that had a hand in the Angelina Jolie-starrer Wanted and produces cartoons like Speed Racer: Next Generation. It has partnered with Hollywood-based animation studio Titmouse on a strategic deal to make animated TV programs and films. The tie-up plans to make use of Vancouver’s tax incentives in co-productions — Kickstart has offices in Vancouver and LA — and the two will pool artist talent and production capabilities. Titmouse produces the Adult Swim series Metalocalypse and Venture Brothers among other TV and film projects. The deal was negotiated by Kickstart’s Jason Netter and Titmouse’s Chris Prynoski.
Kickstart Teams With Titmouse For Animated TV And Films
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Charles Manson Novel 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance