EXCLUSIVE: Kickstart Productions is the live-action and animation production company that had a hand in the Angelina Jolie-starrer Wanted and produces cartoons like Speed Racer: Next Generation. It has partnered with Hollywood-based animation studio Titmouse on a strategic deal to make animated TV programs and films. The tie-up plans to make use of Vancouver’s tax incentives in co-productions — Kickstart has offices in Vancouver and LA — and the two will pool artist talent and production capabilities. Titmouse produces the Adult Swim series Metalocalypse and Venture Brothers among other TV and film projects. The deal was negotiated by Kickstart’s Jason Netter and Titmouse’s Chris Prynoski.
Kickstart Teams With Titmouse For Animated TV And Films
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Adds Ezra Miller’s The Flash To Mix
- Chris Evans Circling Lead Role In Lionsgate’s ‘Jekyll’
- Eddie Murphy’s ‘Mr. Church’ Gets Fall Release Date
- Paul Greengrass On Setting Up Jason Bourne For More Sequels, Jimi Hendrix