EXCLUSIVE: Kickstart Productions is the live-action and animation production company that had a hand in the Angelina Jolie-starrer Wanted and produces cartoons like Speed Racer: Next Generation. It has partnered with Hollywood-based animation studio Titmouse on a strategic deal to make animated TV programs and films. The tie-up plans to make use of Vancouver’s tax incentives in co-productions — Kickstart has offices in Vancouver and LA — and the two will pool artist talent and production capabilities. Titmouse produces the Adult Swim series Metalocalypse and Venture Brothers among other TV and film projects. The deal was negotiated by Kickstart’s Jason Netter and Titmouse’s Chris Prynoski.
Kickstart Teams With Titmouse For Animated TV And Films
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company