The clearances for Katie Couric’s upcoming live hourlong daily syndicated talk show Katie have reached 93% of the country, including 95 of the top 100 markets. In addition to the show’s core launch group of the ABC O&O stations, clearances include stations owned by Allbritton Communications, Belo, Cox Media Group, Gannett Broadcasting, Granite, Griffin, Hearst Television, LIN Broadcasting, McGraw-Hill, Media General, Meredith, Raycom, Scripps Howard Broadcasting, Sinclair and Young Broadcasting. Katie, executive produced by Couric and Jeff Zucker and distributed by Disney-ABC Domestic Television, premieres in September 2012.
Katie Couric's Show Cleared In 93% Of U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest TV News
- Bruce Jenner Interview Hits 17.1M In Final ’20/20′ Viewership Results – Update
- ‘Unauthorized Full House’ Movie In The Works At Lifetime
- Ellen Pompeo On Patrick Dempsey’s ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Exit — How Meredith Will Go On
- ‘Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown’ Ratings Steady With 2014, ‘High Profits’ Fizzles In Week 2
- Famke Janssen Signs With ICM Partners
- Daytime Emmy Awards Nabs 900,000 Viewers On Pop