EXCLUSIVE: Justin Timberlake has landed a starring role in Trouble With The Curve, the Robert Lorenz-directed Warner Bros film that will star Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams. Eastwood plays a veteran scout who goes on a scouting trip with his daughter (Adams). The goal is to scout a new phenom. Timberlake will play a rival scout who is sweet on the elder scout’s daughter. Warner Bros just dated the film for September 28. Timberlake is about to star in Inside Llewyn Davis, which is directed by the Coens. Timberlake is repped by WME and managed by Jennifer Killoran and Rick Yorn.
Justin Timberlake Lands 'Trouble With The Curve'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jennifer Fox’s Autobiographical ‘The Tale’ Is A Movie For The #TimesUp Moment – Sundance Studio
- ‘Half The Picture’ Clip: Ava DuVernay Talks Female Discrimination In Hollywood In Amy Adrion Docu
- Armando Iannucci's ‘The Death of Stalin’ Pulled In Russia By Authorities
- Cate Blanchett Calls For Documentary Makers To Shine Light On Refugee Crisis
- Rachel Morrison Is First Woman Nominated For Cinematography In 90-Year History Of Oscars
- Christopher Plummer’s Replacement Role Earns Him Supporting Actor Nomination And Place In Oscar History