EXCLUSIVE: Justin Timberlake has landed a starring role in Trouble With The Curve, the Robert Lorenz-directed Warner Bros film that will star Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams. Eastwood plays a veteran scout who goes on a scouting trip with his daughter (Adams). The goal is to scout a new phenom. Timberlake will play a rival scout who is sweet on the elder scout’s daughter. Warner Bros just dated the film for September 28. Timberlake is about to star in Inside Llewyn Davis, which is directed by the Coens. Timberlake is repped by WME and managed by Jennifer Killoran and Rick Yorn.
Justin Timberlake Lands 'Trouble With The Curve'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
Latest Film News
- Estonian Folk Tale ‘November’ Acquired By Oscilloscope – Tribeca
- ‘Aardvark’ Producer/Star Zachary Quinto On Film’s “Valiant” Exploration Of Mental Illness…
- Black Label, Sony Pictures Firm Team-up On ‘Granite Mountain’ & ‘Soldado’
- Chill On Rumors Of Netflix Side Deal As WGA Strike Authorization Looms
- ‘Love After Love’ Star Andie MacDowell: “I've Been Waiting For Something Like This For Such A Long Time”…
- Ed Helms Comedy ‘The Clapper’ Dives Into The World Of Professional Applauding – Tribeca Studio