EXCLUSIVE: Justin Timberlake has landed a starring role in Trouble With The Curve, the Robert Lorenz-directed Warner Bros film that will star Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams. Eastwood plays a veteran scout who goes on a scouting trip with his daughter (Adams). The goal is to scout a new phenom. Timberlake will play a rival scout who is sweet on the elder scout’s daughter. Warner Bros just dated the film for September 28. Timberlake is about to star in Inside Llewyn Davis, which is directed by the Coens. Timberlake is repped by WME and managed by Jennifer Killoran and Rick Yorn.
Justin Timberlake Lands 'Trouble With The Curve'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- 'The Meyerowitz Stories' Star Elizabeth Marvel On Leaving Her Comfort Zone For Noah Baumbach – The Contenders Video
- ‘I, Tonya’ Stars Margot Robbie And Allison Janney On Their Knock-Down Mother/Daughter Fights During The Film – The…
- Oscars: A Preview Of Foreign Language Shortlist Possibles From A World Of Cinema
- Fox Studio Lot Likely Staying In The Murdoch Fold Post-Disney Deal
- Warner Bros Settles $1B ‘Conjuring’ Suit; “Mastermind” Producer Unmasked
- ‘Suburbicon’ Costume Designer Jenny Eagan On “Old Schooling” Her Way To Eerie ’50s…