EXCLUSIVE: Justin Timberlake has landed a starring role in Trouble With The Curve, the Robert Lorenz-directed Warner Bros film that will star Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams. Eastwood plays a veteran scout who goes on a scouting trip with his daughter (Adams). The goal is to scout a new phenom. Timberlake will play a rival scout who is sweet on the elder scout’s daughter. Warner Bros just dated the film for September 28. Timberlake is about to star in Inside Llewyn Davis, which is directed by the Coens. Timberlake is repped by WME and managed by Jennifer Killoran and Rick Yorn.
Justin Timberlake Lands 'Trouble With The Curve'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
'Last Man On Earth' Finale: EPs Phil Lord & Christopher Miller Tease "Awesome" Season 2 & Post-Apocalyptic Fun
Latest Film News
- ‘Horrible Bosses 2′ Helmer Sean Anders Re-Unites With Jennifer Aniston In ‘Mean Moms’
- 12th Annual ScriptFest, Great American PitchFest Dedicated To Sarah Jones
- Courtney Love Joins James Franco’s ‘The Long Home’
- ‘Ride’ Review: Helen Hunt Catches The Indie Wave & Stands Tall
- ‘Ultron’ Outpacing ‘Avengers’ & ‘IM3′ With A Final $439.8M; ‘F7′ Fuels Up – Intl…
- Lionsgate Selling ‘John Wick’ Sequel At Cannes