EXCLUSIVE: Justin Timberlake has landed a starring role in Trouble With The Curve, the Robert Lorenz-directed Warner Bros film that will star Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams. Eastwood plays a veteran scout who goes on a scouting trip with his daughter (Adams). The goal is to scout a new phenom. Timberlake will play a rival scout who is sweet on the elder scout’s daughter. Warner Bros just dated the film for September 28. Timberlake is about to star in Inside Llewyn Davis, which is directed by the Coens. Timberlake is repped by WME and managed by Jennifer Killoran and Rick Yorn.
Justin Timberlake Lands 'Trouble With The Curve'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- TWC Schedules ‘Paddington 2’ For Wide Release
- Paramount Nudges ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ To Later Release Date
- Which Festival Debuts In The South Of France Might Travel All The Way To Oscar? — Cannes
- Emma Booth Cast In Universal’s ‘Extinction’; Andy Buckley Horror Indie ‘All Light Will End’
- XYZ Films Spotlights Undiscovered International Talent — Deadline Disruptors
- The Horse’s Mouth 8: The Importance Of Feeling Important