We knew a parody was coming when the CW announced last week its new midseason game show Oh Sit!, a “high-stakes, high-octane” version of musical chairs. ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel took on the project’s title, which he said had narrowly won over the producers’ second choice, Total Crock Of Sit, and ran a promo for a new game show companion to Oh Sit! titled Duck You.
Jimmy Kimmel Mocks CW's New Musical Chairs Game Show 'Oh Sit!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sylvester Stallone & Antoine Fuqua Plot TV Series 'Omerta,' 'The Godfather' Author Mario Puzo's Last Novel
Latest TV News
- Lifetime Hires Sharon Bordas As VP Scripted Series Development
- Kelly Ripa’s New Contract Strategy: Screaming Hairy Armadillo
- Mark Burnett Taps Barry Poznick As Head Of Unscripted For MGM TV Group
- Stephen Root Cast In Bill Hader's HBO Comedy Pilot ‘Barry’
- Tanya Hart & Robert Papazian Elected Co-Chairs Of The Caucus
- Why Did Comcast Buy DreamWorks Animation? Because It Can