We knew a parody was coming when the CW announced last week its new midseason game show Oh Sit!, a “high-stakes, high-octane” version of musical chairs. ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel took on the project’s title, which he said had narrowly won over the producers’ second choice, Total Crock Of Sit, and ran a promo for a new game show companion to Oh Sit! titled Duck You.
Jimmy Kimmel Mocks CW's New Musical Chairs Game Show 'Oh Sit!'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' Debuts OK, 'Blue Bloods' Inches Up Against World Series – Ratings
- Vine Star Curtis Lepore Exits Rainn Wilson Comedy
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC