We knew a parody was coming when the CW announced last week its new midseason game show Oh Sit!, a “high-stakes, high-octane” version of musical chairs. ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel took on the project’s title, which he said had narrowly won over the producers’ second choice, Total Crock Of Sit, and ran a promo for a new game show companion to Oh Sit! titled Duck You.
Jimmy Kimmel Mocks CW's New Musical Chairs Game Show 'Oh Sit!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- LA Screenings 2017: The Hottest New Series; Procedurals & Marvel In Demand
- Montenegro Prime Minister Got Between Donald Trump And Camera At NATO Summit
- ‘Roseanne’ Revival Trailer: 33 Million Views And Counting
- Jared Kushner Now “Under Scrutiny” In FBI’s Russia Probe
- Final 2016-17 TV Rankings: ‘Sunday Night Football’ Winning Streak Continues
- Ron Howard On Directing ‘The Beatles: Eight Days A Week – The Touring Years’: The Contenders Emmys Video