We knew a parody was coming when the CW announced last week its new midseason game show Oh Sit!, a “high-stakes, high-octane” version of musical chairs. ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel took on the project’s title, which he said had narrowly won over the producers’ second choice, Total Crock Of Sit, and ran a promo for a new game show companion to Oh Sit! titled Duck You.
Jimmy Kimmel Mocks CW's New Musical Chairs Game Show 'Oh Sit!'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
More From Andreeva
- eOne Television CEO John Morayniss Inks New Long-Term Contract
- Alan Ball’s Salieri Tale ‘Virtuoso’ Gets HBO Pilot Order With Elton John Producing
- Katie Holmes Joins Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
- ‘The Bachelor’, ‘Super Bowl Commercials’, ‘The Originals’ Eye Ratings Highs
- Russian Spy Ring News Blends Into ‘The Americans’ & ‘Allegiance’ Marketing
- ‘Rush Hour’, Greg Garcia’s ‘Super Clyde’, Bill Wrubel Pilot Ordered By CBS