EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Love Hewitt has appointed former Sony Pictures TV executive Jeanie Bradley as head of development and production for her company Fedora Films. The position had been vacant for a while as Hewitt had been looking for the right person. Fedora Films has a first-look deal with Lifetime for series and TV movies, which was made in conjunction with Hewitt’s pact to star in and produce the network’s upcoming The Client List; the series is based on the 2010 Lifetime movie toplined by the Ghost Whisperer alumna. Last season, Fedora sold two half-hour projects, Love Squared to Fox and Bad Taste In Men to ABC. Bradley spend a decade leading Sony TV’s current department as EVP of U.S. Current Programming. Hewitt, repped by WME and Untitled, most recently did a two-episode stint on TV Land’s Hot In Cleveland, reuniting with Betty White, with whom she starred in the 2011 Hallmark Hall of Fame movie The Lost Valentine on CBS.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Taps Former Sony TV Exec Jeanie Bradley To Run Her Company
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres