EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Love Hewitt has appointed former Sony Pictures TV executive Jeanie Bradley as head of development and production for her company Fedora Films. The position had been vacant for a while as Hewitt had been looking for the right person. Fedora Films has a first-look deal with Lifetime for series and TV movies, which was made in conjunction with Hewitt’s pact to star in and produce the network’s upcoming The Client List; the series is based on the 2010 Lifetime movie toplined by the Ghost Whisperer alumna. Last season, Fedora sold two half-hour projects, Love Squared to Fox and Bad Taste In Men to ABC. Bradley spend a decade leading Sony TV’s current department as EVP of U.S. Current Programming. Hewitt, repped by WME and Untitled, most recently did a two-episode stint on TV Land’s Hot In Cleveland, reuniting with Betty White, with whom she starred in the 2011 Hallmark Hall of Fame movie The Lost Valentine on CBS.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Taps Former Sony TV Exec Jeanie Bradley To Run Her Company
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets