EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Love Hewitt has appointed former Sony Pictures TV executive Jeanie Bradley as head of development and production for her company Fedora Films. The position had been vacant for a while as Hewitt had been looking for the right person. Fedora Films has a first-look deal with Lifetime for series and TV movies, which was made in conjunction with Hewitt’s pact to star in and produce the network’s upcoming The Client List; the series is based on the 2010 Lifetime movie toplined by the Ghost Whisperer alumna. Last season, Fedora sold two half-hour projects, Love Squared to Fox and Bad Taste In Men to ABC. Bradley spend a decade leading Sony TV’s current department as EVP of U.S. Current Programming. Hewitt, repped by WME and Untitled, most recently did a two-episode stint on TV Land’s Hot In Cleveland, reuniting with Betty White, with whom she starred in the 2011 Hallmark Hall of Fame movie The Lost Valentine on CBS.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Taps Former Sony TV Exec Jeanie Bradley To Run Her Company
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox