EXCLUSIVE: ICM has just signed Peter Weir, the Australian director of such classics as The Year Of Living Dangerously, Witness and Gallipoli. Weir, who had been repped forever by CAA, most recently directed the 2010 survival drama The Way Back, and before that the 2003 film Master And Commander: The Far Side Of The World.
ICM Signs Director Peter Weir
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Toronto Fest Announcement To Kick Off Oscar-Season Guessing Game: Who Will Be In Or Out?
- Universal Hits $4B In Global Box Office For Second Time In Its History
- Sarah Paulson Joins M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Glass’
- CCH Pounder Rejoins ‘Avatar’ Team For Sequels