ITV Studios America president and CEO Paul Buccieri, MediaLink founder Michael Kassan, and Discovery and TLC Networks president Eileen O’Neill have joined the board of directors at the Hollywood Radio and Television Society. The trio will serve the 2012-2014 term. Buccieri was promoted to managing director of ITV Studios International last year and oversees the group’s strategy. Kassan’s MediaLink advisory firm provides direction in the marketing, advertising, media and digital spaces. O’Neill guides the direction of Discovery and TLC and recently oversaw the launches of All-American Muslim and Sister Wives.
HRTS Adds Three To Board Of Directors
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer