ITV Studios America president and CEO Paul Buccieri, MediaLink founder Michael Kassan, and Discovery and TLC Networks president Eileen O’Neill have joined the board of directors at the Hollywood Radio and Television Society. The trio will serve the 2012-2014 term. Buccieri was promoted to managing director of ITV Studios International last year and oversees the group’s strategy. Kassan’s MediaLink advisory firm provides direction in the marketing, advertising, media and digital spaces. O’Neill guides the direction of Discovery and TLC and recently oversaw the launches of All-American Muslim and Sister Wives.
HRTS Adds Three To Board Of Directors
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Billy Crystal To Deliver Tribute To Robin Williams At Emmy Awards
- 'Resident Evil 6′ Production Pushed To 2015
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
- Channing Tatum's Production Shingle Taps Nellie Stevens-Reed As Head Of TV
- Disney Strikes Output Deal With Mediacom
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Launches Production Banner; Inks First-Look Deal With Legendary TV