The Warner Bros 3D family adventure sequel opened first internationally to great numbers from an early rollout to less than double-digit territorie including Australia Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. With $18.6M so far, it’s been tracking 95% ahead of the 2008 first installment, Journey To The Center Of the Earth for the same markets. Journey 2 opens in the UK, Brazil, Mexico and some smaller markets next weekend and on February 10th in North America:
Hot Trailer: 'Journey 2: Mysterious Island'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Sky To Invest $20 Million In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope'; Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike
- Ex-Focus Head James Schamus Resurfaces In China First Look With Meridian Entertainment
- Jason Reitman Takes On ‘Beekle’ Book Adaptation For DreamWorks Animation