The Warner Bros 3D family adventure sequel opened first internationally to great numbers from an early rollout to less than double-digit territorie including Australia Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. With $18.6M so far, it’s been tracking 95% ahead of the 2008 first installment, Journey To The Center Of the Earth for the same markets. Journey 2 opens in the UK, Brazil, Mexico and some smaller markets next weekend and on February 10th in North America:
Hot Trailer: 'Journey 2: Mysterious Island'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest Film News
- ‘Valerian And The City Of A Thousand’ Misconceptions: Who’s On The Hook?
- Fox Sets Russo Brothers In Co-Finance & WW Distribution Deal For New Movie Projects
- Nicholas Hoult Frontrunner To Play Young J.R.R. Tolkien
- Toronto Film Festival List Kick-Starts Oscar Race, Spills The Beans On Upcoming Venice & Telluride Lineups
- Wanda Boss Says Company Is Putting The Breaks On Hollywood Investments
- Hilary Zaitz Michael Named WME Lit Packaging Agent