Wrongly convicted of espionage, Guy Pearce turns out to be the government’s go-to guy when the president’s daughter is trapped aboard an orbital maximum security prison. Maggie Grace also stars. Executive producer Luc Besson co-wrote with first-time feature directors James Mather and Stephen St. Leger. Known under other names abroad and re-titled Lockout for the U.S. market, the FilmDistrict/Open Road sci-fi prison thriller is scheduled to open April 20.
Hot Trailer: Guy Pearce And Maggie Grace In 'Lockout'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Jennifer Lawrence Becomes A 'Red Sparrow': 20th Century Fox Unveils Intense Spy Trailer At CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Sundance Winner ‘Last Men In Aleppo’ Lands At Grasshopper Film For May Release
- Rising Rivers, Torrential Rains & A Bug In Charlie Hunnam’s Ear: The Pains Of Making Amazon’s ‘Lost City Of Z…
- LisaGay Hamilton Books ‘Beautiful Boy’ & ‘The Last Full Measure’; ‘Most Likely To Murder’ Adds…
- “Doug Liman Is Crazy” Says ‘The Wall’s John Cena – CinemaCon
- “We Believe In The Theatrical Window Fully For Our Releases” Says Amazon Studios Execs – CinemaCon
- AMPTP Invites WGA Back To Negotiations