The latest 3D re-release from Disney is due in theaters September 14. Finding Nemo won the Best Animated Feature Oscar among its four nominations after its original bow in 2003, when it became the year’s second-highest-grossing film globally with $867.6 million. Disney’s first test giving its films the 3D treatment was a raging success, with The Lion King in 3D having grossed $167.4 million overall since its September 16 release. Less than a month later, the studio announced release dates for several of its other toons, with the next up being Beauty And The Beast this weekend.
Hot Trailer: 'Finding Nemo' In 3D
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film
- Fox & 21 Laps Land John Kamps Novel ‘The Prince’s Guard’
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’s 3311 Productions Sets Two Movies
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Gets China Release Date In Late August