The latest 3D re-release from Disney is due in theaters September 14. Finding Nemo won the Best Animated Feature Oscar among its four nominations after its original bow in 2003, when it became the year’s second-highest-grossing film globally with $867.6 million. Disney’s first test giving its films the 3D treatment was a raging success, with The Lion King in 3D having grossed $167.4 million overall since its September 16 release. Less than a month later, the studio announced release dates for several of its other toons, with the next up being Beauty And The Beast this weekend.
Hot Trailer: 'Finding Nemo' In 3D
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
George & Amal Clooney Joined By Katzenbergs In $500,000 Donations To March For Our Lives: Will Others In Hollywood Follow?
Latest Film News
- Steven Spielberg & Kate Capshaw Answer Call, Donate $500,000 & Join Clooneys, Katzenbergs In March For Our Lives…
- Sound Designer Julian Slater On His “Lightning In A Bottle” Moment With Sound-Centric ‘Baby Driver’
- Mel Gibson, Robert Towne, Mike Medavoy Team On ‘Dancing Bear’ For USA Network
- Avan Jogia Joins Tom Dolby’s ‘The Artist’s Wife’
- Jessica Chastain Circling ‘It’ Sequel, Just As Team Muschietti Planned
- ‘Midnight Rider’ Case: Director Randall Miller Asks Court To Drop CA Supervision