The latest 3D re-release from Disney is due in theaters September 14. Finding Nemo won the Best Animated Feature Oscar among its four nominations after its original bow in 2003, when it became the year’s second-highest-grossing film globally with $867.6 million. Disney’s first test giving its films the 3D treatment was a raging success, with The Lion King in 3D having grossed $167.4 million overall since its September 16 release. Less than a month later, the studio announced release dates for several of its other toons, with the next up being Beauty And The Beast this weekend.
Hot Trailer: 'Finding Nemo' In 3D
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?
- Madeline Brewer Joins Rupert Wyatt’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Captive State’
- Jennifer Garner In Final Negotiations To Join ‘Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- CAA Signs ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Danielle Macdonald