HBO Documentary Films has acquired U.S. broadcast rights to Me @ The Zoo, which will appear in the U.S. Documentary competition at this month’s Sundance Film Festival. The feature doc, directed by first-time helmers Chris Moukarbel and Valerie Veatch, explores Internet celebrity and focuses on video blogger Chris Crocker, whose “Leave Britney Alone” post on YouTube made him a Web star. Submarine’s Josh Braun negotiated the deal with HBO; Memento Films International is handling international rights.
HBO Acquires Rights To Sundance Documentary 'Me @ The Zoo'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Ultron’s Saturday Gets Tapped On The Chin By Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight – Update
- Oscar-Winning ‘Dances With Wolves’ Author/Screenwriter Michael Blake Has Died
- New ‘TMNT 2′ Set Pic Reveals First Look At Classic Character
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Takes Overseas Cume To $340M; Goes Global With $425M
- ‘Legend’ UK Teaser With Tom Hardy As London Gangsters The Krays
- ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ – Retaliate Trailer