Fox’s Glee has cast the roles of Rachel Berry’s (Lea Michele) adoptive parents. Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell have been tapped to play the gay couple, Hiram and LeRoy Berry, our sister site TVLine.com reports. The two will appear in the show’s Valentine’s Day episode on Feb. 14 and are expected to sing.
Fox's 'Glee' Casts Rachel's Gay Dads
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best-Movie Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot
- ‘Big Love’ Creators Mark V. Olsen & Will Scheffer Remember Their Star Bill Paxton