Fox’s Glee has cast the roles of Rachel Berry’s (Lea Michele) adoptive parents. Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell have been tapped to play the gay couple, Hiram and LeRoy Berry, our sister site TVLine.com reports. The two will appear in the show’s Valentine’s Day episode on Feb. 14 and are expected to sing.
Fox's 'Glee' Casts Rachel's Gay Dads
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline