British actress Erin Richards (Being Human) is in negotiations to join the cast of Fox’s comedy series Breaking In as a new regular. Richards was originally tapped to appear in the series’ second-season premiere as the executive assistant to the new uber boss of Contra Security played by new series regular Megan Mullally. Odette Annable, the only original female cast member of Breaking In, will be in four episodes of Season 2 because of her commitment as a regular on another Fox series, drama House. Production on Breaking In‘s Season 2 began this past weekend. The series, originally cancelled in May but resurrected this past fall, will be part of Fox’s midseason Tuesday comedy block.
Fox's 'Breaking In' To Add British Actress Erin Richards As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'