British actress Erin Richards (Being Human) is in negotiations to join the cast of Fox’s comedy series Breaking In as a new regular. Richards was originally tapped to appear in the series’ second-season premiere as the executive assistant to the new uber boss of Contra Security played by new series regular Megan Mullally. Odette Annable, the only original female cast member of Breaking In, will be in four episodes of Season 2 because of her commitment as a regular on another Fox series, drama House. Production on Breaking In‘s Season 2 began this past weekend. The series, originally cancelled in May but resurrected this past fall, will be part of Fox’s midseason Tuesday comedy block.
Fox's 'Breaking In' To Add British Actress Erin Richards As New Regular
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ex-NBA Star Baron Davis Gets Comedy About His Life Produced By Jake Johnson
- DirecTV Picks Up 'Downton Abbey' Parody Series 'The Britishes' From Electus Digital
- 'Phantom Of The Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?