EXCLUSIVE: 20th Century Fox has hired Karen McCullah & Kirsten Smith to adapt 29, the novel by Adena Halpern. John Davis is producing. The book is a high concept comedy about an elderly woman who wakes up in the body of her 29-year old self and finally has the chance to do things right. McCullah & Smith’s credits include Legally Blonde and The House Bunny. In addition to solo projects, they are scripting Love It Or Leave It for Chockstone Pictures, which they are producing with Seth Jaret and Steve Schwartz, Paula Mae Schwartz and Roger Schwartz. The scribes are repped by Paradigm and manager Seth Jaret.
Fox Sets Scribe Team McCullah & Smith For '29'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Government Poised To File Suit To Block AT&T-Time Warner Deal: Reports
- Art Directors Guild Sets Norm Newberry For Career Award
- The Bart & Fleming Podcast: Creeps And Fallout
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185M Overseas, $279M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $739M Global – International…
- Assemble Media Acquires ‘Meat’ Script From Newcomer Logan Martin
- June Diane Raphael & Ravi Patel Cast In Lionsgate’s Comedy ‘Flarsky’