Fox has given the green light to one more pilot, a single-camera comedy from It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia creator/star Rob McElhenney and the show’s executive producer Rob Rosell. The project, titled Living Loaded, is based on the book of the same name by Dan Dunn. It centers on a loose partying blogger forced to change his career plans when he becomes a radio host. Co-written by Rosell, McElhenney and Dunn, Living Loaded hails from FX Prods, where McElhenney, Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton’s company RCG has a rich production deal. McElhenney will serve as showrunner and executive produce with Rosell, Day, Howerton and 3 Arts’ Nick Frenkel and Michael Rotenberg. Dunn serves as supervising producer. In addition to Sunny and Living Loaded, McElhenney and Rosell are executive producing together FX’s upcoming animated series Unsupervised, which Rosell co-created. This is McElhenney and Howerton’s second comedy pilot for Fox following the 2009 Boldly Going Nowhere. To sum up, Fox picked up four pilots today: comedies Living Loaded and Dana Fox’s Ben Fox Is My Manny, and dramas Guilty from Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim and an untitled serial killer project from Kevin Williamson.
Fox Picks Up Rob McElhenney Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA
- TLC’s Elvia Van Es Oliva Joins Studio Ramsay To Head U.S. Office