With One Life To Live off the air and prospects for a new life online all but gone, four actors from the ABC soap opera have been snatched up by General Hospital to reprise their roles as part of a new storyline. Kassie DePaiva, Roger Howarth, Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson will head to Port Charles when the network’s last soap begins production later this month. The move was announced today by executive producer Frank Valentini, who along with head writer Ron Carlivati are OLTL alums who shifted to the same roles at General Hospital last month. Those pickups came after Prospect Park, which had acquired rights to OLTL and fellow scrapped soap All My Children, decided not to go forward with reviving the series online. “We have a very exciting story planned for the citizens of Port Charles, with Sonny Corinthos at the center of it. I am confident viewers and fans alike will be excited for the arrival of John (Easton), Starr (Alderson), Blair (DePaiva) and Todd (Howarth),” Valentini said. GH will mark its 49th year of broadcasting on April 1.
Four 'One Life To Live' Characters Check Into 'General Hospital'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch