With One Life To Live off the air and prospects for a new life online all but gone, four actors from the ABC soap opera have been snatched up by General Hospital to reprise their roles as part of a new storyline. Kassie DePaiva, Roger Howarth, Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson will head to Port Charles when the network’s last soap begins production later this month. The move was announced today by executive producer Frank Valentini, who along with head writer Ron Carlivati are OLTL alums who shifted to the same roles at General Hospital last month. Those pickups came after Prospect Park, which had acquired rights to OLTL and fellow scrapped soap All My Children, decided not to go forward with reviving the series online. “We have a very exciting story planned for the citizens of Port Charles, with Sonny Corinthos at the center of it. I am confident viewers and fans alike will be excited for the arrival of John (Easton), Starr (Alderson), Blair (DePaiva) and Todd (Howarth),” Valentini said. GH will mark its 49th year of broadcasting on April 1.
Four 'One Life To Live' Characters Check Into 'General Hospital'
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- Vince Vaughn-Produced ‘Fearless With Tim Ferriss’ Gets Premiere Date On Audience Network
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- Rita Moreno On Her EGOT Wins, Affairs With Brando & Elvis (!) And Taking Life ‘One Day At A Time’ – The…
- Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir ‘Who Thought This Was A Good Idea…
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme