With One Life To Live off the air and prospects for a new life online all but gone, four actors from the ABC soap opera have been snatched up by General Hospital to reprise their roles as part of a new storyline. Kassie DePaiva, Roger Howarth, Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson will head to Port Charles when the network’s last soap begins production later this month. The move was announced today by executive producer Frank Valentini, who along with head writer Ron Carlivati are OLTL alums who shifted to the same roles at General Hospital last month. Those pickups came after Prospect Park, which had acquired rights to OLTL and fellow scrapped soap All My Children, decided not to go forward with reviving the series online. “We have a very exciting story planned for the citizens of Port Charles, with Sonny Corinthos at the center of it. I am confident viewers and fans alike will be excited for the arrival of John (Easton), Starr (Alderson), Blair (DePaiva) and Todd (Howarth),” Valentini said. GH will mark its 49th year of broadcasting on April 1.
Four 'One Life To Live' Characters Check Into 'General Hospital'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa