With One Life To Live off the air and prospects for a new life online all but gone, four actors from the ABC soap opera have been snatched up by General Hospital to reprise their roles as part of a new storyline. Kassie DePaiva, Roger Howarth, Michael Easton and Kristen Alderson will head to Port Charles when the network’s last soap begins production later this month. The move was announced today by executive producer Frank Valentini, who along with head writer Ron Carlivati are OLTL alums who shifted to the same roles at General Hospital last month. Those pickups came after Prospect Park, which had acquired rights to OLTL and fellow scrapped soap All My Children, decided not to go forward with reviving the series online. “We have a very exciting story planned for the citizens of Port Charles, with Sonny Corinthos at the center of it. I am confident viewers and fans alike will be excited for the arrival of John (Easton), Starr (Alderson), Blair (DePaiva) and Todd (Howarth),” Valentini said. GH will mark its 49th year of broadcasting on April 1.
Four 'One Life To Live' Characters Check Into 'General Hospital'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- Omarosa Exits Donald Trump Orbit Under Security Escort: Report
- ‘Tavis Smiley’ Talk Show Suspended After PBS Investigation Into Sexual Misconduct Claims Against Host
- Bryan Cranston To Sub On ‘Late Late Show’ Tonight With James Corden Off After Birth Of Daughter
- Interracial Brothers-In-Law Comedy From Kenny Smith & David Janollari Set At NBC
- 50 Cent & Starz Continue As ‘Power’ Couple With Extension Of Overall Deal
- ‘Mozart In The Jungle’ EP Will Graham Inks First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios, Launches Production Company