FilmDistrict acquired U.S. rights to the Colin Trevorrow-directed film Safety Not Guaranteed, which debuted at Sundance last Sunday at the Library Center Theatre. The romantic comedy starts when three magazine employees investigate a personal ad placed in the paper, in which a guy seeks a partner for time travel.
FilmDistrict Acquires 'Safety Not Guaranteed': Sundance
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+: Thanksgiving B.O.
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role
- IMAX & Odeon Team Up To Launch Europe’s First Virtual Reality Experience
- ‘Tulip Fever’ Producer Alison Owen Lifts The Lid On Working With Weinstein