The Web is abuzz over this 10-second Super Bowl clip-tease featuring Matthew Broderick as a grown-up Ferris Bueller. What might he be advertising?
UPDATE: Jalopnik is reporting it’s for Honda, likely the CRV.
Ferris Bueller Returns For The Super Bowl
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Developing Sexual Harassment Code Of Conduct
- Donald Trump Turns Down NBC’s Pre-Super Bowl Interview Invitation
- ‘NCIS’: Drew Carey To Guest Star In Veteran CBS Drama
- Univision Teaming With TV Academy, PGA, SAG-AFTRA & More On Diversity Initiative
- Lisa Edelstein To Topline ‘Confessions of a Sociopath’ Dramedy In Works At UCP, Recur On Netflix’s ‘The Kominsky…
- ‘The 100’: Shannon Kook To Guest Star As Mystery Character In Season 5 Finale