EXCLUSIVE: Piper Perabo will star opposite Billy Bob Thorton, James Marsden and Thomas Jane in director David Hackl’s thriller Red Machine. She will play a deaf photographer who is engaged to Beckett (Jane), whom she met during the Iraq War. The story revolves around two estranged brothers (Jane, Marsden) and their girlfriends (Perabo and an actress yet to be cast) who go camping in the Alaskan wilderness. An erratic grizzly relentlessly stalks the two couples, who are forced to rely on their own senses and skills to survive. Rick Cleveland and J.R. Reher wrote Red Machine, which Tai Duncan, Dominic Ianno, Stuart Pollack, Hadeel Reda, Paul Schiff, and David Valleau will produce. Shooting begins this month in Vancouver. TMT Entertainment Group and UTA rep Perabo.
Piper Perabo Cast Opposite Thomas Jane, Billy Bob Thornton In 'Red Machine'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Brooks
- Oscar Nominee ‘Timbuktu’ Heads To Theaters — Specialty Preview
- ‘Cake’ Cuts Piece Of Specialty Box Office Amid Holdover Contenders
- Jude Law & Scoot McNairy Plunge Underwater In ‘Black Sea': Specialty Preview
- All These Indie Oscar Noms At The B.O. — Does Anybody Care? Who Will Watch The Oscars?
- ‘Still Alice’ Stirs Up Weekend’s Specialty Box Office With Moore Performance