EXCLUSIVE: Piper Perabo will star opposite Billy Bob Thorton, James Marsden and Thomas Jane in director David Hackl’s thriller Red Machine. She will play a deaf photographer who is engaged to Beckett (Jane), whom she met during the Iraq War. The story revolves around two estranged brothers (Jane, Marsden) and their girlfriends (Perabo and an actress yet to be cast) who go camping in the Alaskan wilderness. An erratic grizzly relentlessly stalks the two couples, who are forced to rely on their own senses and skills to survive. Rick Cleveland and J.R. Reher wrote Red Machine, which Tai Duncan, Dominic Ianno, Stuart Pollack, Hadeel Reda, Paul Schiff, and David Valleau will produce. Shooting begins this month in Vancouver. TMT Entertainment Group and UTA rep Perabo.
Piper Perabo Cast Opposite Thomas Jane, Billy Bob Thornton In 'Red Machine'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Brooks
- Oscar Hopeful Timothy Spall Heads To Theaters With Mike Leigh's 'Mr. Turner' — Specialty Preview
- 'Inherent Vice' Virtuous In Opening Atop Specialty Box Office
- 'Inherent Vice' Hopes To Nab Big Debut In Specialty Box Office
- Witherspoon's 'Wild' Opening Weekend Treks Into Solid Box-Office Territory
- Witherspoon's 'Wild' Released Into Specialty Theaters This Weekend
- 'Theory Of Everything' Expands With Gusto Amid Huge 'Imitation Game' Opening