EXCLUSIVE: Caity Lotz has found an agency home. The actress — at Sundance with her film The Pact, which debuted Friday night in the festival’s Park City at Midnight section — has signed with UTA led by Darren Boghosian. Lotz appeared in a recurring role on Mad Men last year and is a series regular on MTV’s Death Valley. She recently wrapped working on Screen Gems’ Planet B-Boy for producer Tripp Vinson and is co-creating and developing Girl Band, also for MTV, which she’s producing with Prospect Park and Eric Weinberg. Lotz continues to be managed by Caliber Media and attorney Jeremy Tenser.
Caity Lotz Signs With UTA: Sundance
What's Hot on Deadline
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Latest Film News
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland