EXCLUSIVE: Caity Lotz has found an agency home. The actress — at Sundance with her film The Pact, which debuted Friday night in the festival’s Park City at Midnight section — has signed with UTA led by Darren Boghosian. Lotz appeared in a recurring role on Mad Men last year and is a series regular on MTV’s Death Valley. She recently wrapped working on Screen Gems’ Planet B-Boy for producer Tripp Vinson and is co-creating and developing Girl Band, also for MTV, which she’s producing with Prospect Park and Eric Weinberg. Lotz continues to be managed by Caliber Media and attorney Jeremy Tenser.
Caity Lotz Signs With UTA: Sundance
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Disney: ‘Ant Man And The Wasp’ A Go, ‘Incredibles 2’ Dated & More
- CAA Signs Belgian Writer-Directors Adil El Arbi And Bilall Fallah
- Daniel Craig Says He’s Done With Bond; Is The Search Now On For New 007?
- Paramount Movies To Be Distributed By Toho-Towa In Japan Under New Entity
- Frank Albanese Dies: Tough-Guy Actor In ‘The Sopranos’ & ‘Goodfellas’ Was 84
- Tyler Perry Announces Future Site Of His New Studios