EXCLUSIVE: Caity Lotz has found an agency home. The actress — at Sundance with her film The Pact, which debuted Friday night in the festival’s Park City at Midnight section — has signed with UTA led by Darren Boghosian. Lotz appeared in a recurring role on Mad Men last year and is a series regular on MTV’s Death Valley. She recently wrapped working on Screen Gems’ Planet B-Boy for producer Tripp Vinson and is co-creating and developing Girl Band, also for MTV, which she’s producing with Prospect Park and Eric Weinberg. Lotz continues to be managed by Caliber Media and attorney Jeremy Tenser.
Caity Lotz Signs With UTA: Sundance
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- ‘On Chesil Beach’ Trailer: Saoirse Ronan’s ‘Lady Bird’ Follow-Up Looks At Sex & Societal Pressure In…
- Donald Trump Points Finger At Movies, Video Games During Gun Violence Meeting
- Hans Zimmer Set Out After Complete Fusion Of Sound And Image With ‘Dunkirk’
- Joss Whedon Exits Warner Bros’ ‘Batgirl’ Movie
- Rob Reiner’s ‘Shock And Awe’ To Hit Theaters This Summer With Vertical & DirecTV Deal
- Harvey Weinstein Says Sorry For “Improperly” Using Meryl Streep & Jennifer Lawrence In Lawsuit