EXCLUSIVE: Caity Lotz has found an agency home. The actress — at Sundance with her film The Pact, which debuted Friday night in the festival’s Park City at Midnight section — has signed with UTA led by Darren Boghosian. Lotz appeared in a recurring role on Mad Men last year and is a series regular on MTV’s Death Valley. She recently wrapped working on Screen Gems’ Planet B-Boy for producer Tripp Vinson and is co-creating and developing Girl Band, also for MTV, which she’s producing with Prospect Park and Eric Weinberg. Lotz continues to be managed by Caliber Media and attorney Jeremy Tenser.
Caity Lotz Signs With UTA: Sundance
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $40.7M Bow – Second Sunday Update
- Cannes Film Festival Winners 2015 – Live
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Bows With $26.7M Overseas, ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Gains $15.2M
- Aishwarya Rai On Return To Film With ‘Jazbaa’ Helmer Sanjay Gupta – Video
- How Director Rick Famuyiwa Grew ‘Dope’ – Cannes Q&A
- Michael Fassbender In ‘Macbeth': A Pair Of Clips From Cannes