EXCLUSIVE: Caity Lotz has found an agency home. The actress — at Sundance with her film The Pact, which debuted Friday night in the festival’s Park City at Midnight section — has signed with UTA led by Darren Boghosian. Lotz appeared in a recurring role on Mad Men last year and is a series regular on MTV’s Death Valley. She recently wrapped working on Screen Gems’ Planet B-Boy for producer Tripp Vinson and is co-creating and developing Girl Band, also for MTV, which she’s producing with Prospect Park and Eric Weinberg. Lotz continues to be managed by Caliber Media and attorney Jeremy Tenser.
Caity Lotz Signs With UTA: Sundance
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- 'The Trip To Italy' Favoloso In Specialty Box Office Debut
- Specialty Box Office Preview: 'The Trip To Italy', 'Frank', 'Jealousy', 'Life After Beth', 'Fort McCoy'
- James Cameron's 'Deepsea Challenge 3D' Can't Surface An Audience In Specialty Box Office Debut
- Specialty Box Office Preview: James Cameron Dives Into 'Deepsea Challenge 3D'
- 'Calvary' Prayers Answered At Specialty Box Office As 'A Most Wanted Man' Still Wanted In Expansion
- Specialty B.O. Office Preview: 'Calvary', 'Rich Hill', 'Child Of God', 'The Strange Little Cat'