EXCLUSIVE: Caity Lotz has found an agency home. The actress — at Sundance with her film The Pact, which debuted Friday night in the festival’s Park City at Midnight section — has signed with UTA led by Darren Boghosian. Lotz appeared in a recurring role on Mad Men last year and is a series regular on MTV’s Death Valley. She recently wrapped working on Screen Gems’ Planet B-Boy for producer Tripp Vinson and is co-creating and developing Girl Band, also for MTV, which she’s producing with Prospect Park and Eric Weinberg. Lotz continues to be managed by Caliber Media and attorney Jeremy Tenser.
Caity Lotz Signs With UTA: Sundance
What's Hot on Deadline
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest Film News
- ‘War For The Planet Of The Apes’ Invades New York Comic-Con
- ‘Star Trek’ Alums To Fans: Keep White House Donald Trump Free With Vote For Hillary Clinton
- Angelina Jolie In Talks To Star In TriStar’s ‘Shoot Like A Girl’
- ‘Miss Peregrine’ Eyes $27M-$28M; ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Drilling $21M-$22M – Midday B.O. Update
- Chris Hemsworth & Michael Shannon Saddle Up For Black Label Media, Jerry Bruckheimer’s ‘Horse Soldiers’
- Oscars & The New York Film Festival: How Will The Big Apple Event Affect The Race?