EXCLUSIVE: Caity Lotz has found an agency home. The actress — at Sundance with her film The Pact, which debuted Friday night in the festival’s Park City at Midnight section — has signed with UTA led by Darren Boghosian. Lotz appeared in a recurring role on Mad Men last year and is a series regular on MTV’s Death Valley. She recently wrapped working on Screen Gems’ Planet B-Boy for producer Tripp Vinson and is co-creating and developing Girl Band, also for MTV, which she’s producing with Prospect Park and Eric Weinberg. Lotz continues to be managed by Caliber Media and attorney Jeremy Tenser.
Caity Lotz Signs With UTA: Sundance
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update
- New ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser: Bystanders Carried Off By Pterosaurs
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line
- Miroslav Ondříček Dies: Oscar-Nominated Cinematographer Of ‘Amadeus’ Was 80
- ‘While We’re Young’ Springs To Lively Debut For Noah Baumbach