EXCLUSIVE: Caity Lotz has found an agency home. The actress — at Sundance with her film The Pact, which debuted Friday night in the festival’s Park City at Midnight section — has signed with UTA led by Darren Boghosian. Lotz appeared in a recurring role on Mad Men last year and is a series regular on MTV’s Death Valley. She recently wrapped working on Screen Gems’ Planet B-Boy for producer Tripp Vinson and is co-creating and developing Girl Band, also for MTV, which she’s producing with Prospect Park and Eric Weinberg. Lotz continues to be managed by Caliber Media and attorney Jeremy Tenser.
Caity Lotz Signs With UTA: Sundance
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Four Studios Bidding On ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn’s Short Story ‘The Grownup:’ Hot Package…
- Oscars: Pete Hammond Handicaps An Unusually Strong Best Actress Race – AwardsLine
- Peter Bart: Oscar Trail Is Long And Winding For The Smart Filmmakers Of ‘Spotlight’ and ‘The Big Short…
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”
- Endurance Media Taps Steve Barnett As Production Prexy, Acquires Trio Of Scripts
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?