New ESPN president John Skipper has unveiled the new executive structure at the sports network after taking the helm January 1. Among the moves, EVP Programming and Acquisitions John Wildhack and EVP Production Norby Williamson are switching titles; Digital Print Media SVP and GM John Kosner has been promoted to EVP of the unit, overseeing the company’s digital strategy and products; and Marie Donoghue, who was SVP Business Affairs and Business Development, will take on the new role of SVP Global Strategy, Business Development and Business Affairs. All report to Skipper. Sean Bratches (EVP Sales and Marketing), Christine Driessen (EVP and CFO), Ed Durso (EVP Administration), Chuck Pagano (EVP Technology and CTO), Paul Richardson (SVP Human Resources), John Walsh (EVP and Executive Editor) and Russell Wolff (EVP and Managing Director International) remain in their same posts under the new structure. Skipper, officially ESPN President and Co-Chair, Disney Media Networks, reports to Disney boss Bob Iger and ESPN chairman George Bodenheimer.
ESPN Shuffles Front Office Roles Under New Boss John Skipper
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM