James Stern’s Endgame Entertainment will co-finance with Private Defense Contractors the Steven Soderbergh-directed ‘Bitter Pill.’ The film stars Rooney Mara, Jude Law, Channing Tatum and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Megan Ellison’s Annapurna Pictures had originally been expected to finance, but that became shaky in the past few weeks. That gives the film new funding and a new titles. The film was originally titled Bitter Pill, but was retitled Side Effects, before going back to Bitter Pill. Open Road is releasing domestically.
Endgame Funds Steven Soderbergh's 'Bitter Pill'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Young & Hungry' Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other Details Revealed
Alamo Drafthouse Chief Tim League Shares Ideas For Gender-Neutral Restrooms At Austin Theater Location
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
Latest Film News
- ‘The Space Between Us’ Trailer: Kid Born & Raised On Mars Comes To Earth As A Teenager
- Thomas Haden Church Signs With UTA
- Nicole Kidman’s Banner Blossom Films Options Film Rights To Vampire Play ‘Cuddles’
- Barbara Kopple’s ‘Miss Sharon Jones!’ Acquired By Starz Digital
- Disney Mulling Live-Action Version Of ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Netflix, Amazon Face Calls For European Content Quota