When the UK feature Summer In February was originally announced in December, Dominic Cooper and Downton Abbey star Dan Stevens were to form a love triangle in the film with Ophelia Lovibond. Now comes word from the production that Sucker Punch‘s Emily Browning has stepped in for Lovibond. The CrossDay Productions/Apart Films title is directed by Christopher Menaul and adapted by Jonathan Smith from his own novel set at an Edwardian artists’ colony on the Cornish coast of England before the start of WWI. Principal photography starts Sunday. CrossDay’s Pippa Cross and Janette Day and Apart Films’ Jeremy Cowdrey are producing. Stevens is exec producing, a first for the actor. When I saw him last month in London at the screening of the Downton Abbey Christmas Special, he told me he was looking forward to the experience — if not the cold weather in Cornwall.
Emily Browning Joins Dominic Cooper, Dan Stevens For 'Summer In February'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- ‘Mamma Mia!’: Andy Garcia Joins Cast Of Universal Sequel
- Jean Guerin Exits Sony Pics PR Post For TV Return At Fox
- Helen Hunt, Olivia Munn To Star In ‘Die In A Gunfight’ From Mark Gordon Company
- Johnny Lin & Brian Oliver Prep Horror Film ‘Sacrifice’, Paul Johansson Directing
- California Film & TV Incentives Boosted Below-The-Line Wages By $1.4 Billion
- ‘Moonlight’ Writer Tarell Alvin McCraney & David Oyelowo Join Forces On New Disney Musical ‘Cyrano The Moor…