When the UK feature Summer In February was originally announced in December, Dominic Cooper and Downton Abbey star Dan Stevens were to form a love triangle in the film with Ophelia Lovibond. Now comes word from the production that Sucker Punch‘s Emily Browning has stepped in for Lovibond. The CrossDay Productions/Apart Films title is directed by Christopher Menaul and adapted by Jonathan Smith from his own novel set at an Edwardian artists’ colony on the Cornish coast of England before the start of WWI. Principal photography starts Sunday. CrossDay’s Pippa Cross and Janette Day and Apart Films’ Jeremy Cowdrey are producing. Stevens is exec producing, a first for the actor. When I saw him last month in London at the screening of the Downton Abbey Christmas Special, he told me he was looking forward to the experience — if not the cold weather in Cornwall.
Emily Browning Joins Dominic Cooper, Dan Stevens For 'Summer In February'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils 70th Edition Poster With Dancing Claudia Cardinale
- Paramount, Disney And STX Show Exhibitors Exactly What They Came To See With Help From Clooney, Damon And The Rock (Again!)…
- Disney At CinemaCon: ‘Wreck It Ralph’ Sequel Now Titled ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’
- WGA East's Council Asks Members To Authorize Strike
- Paramount Brings The Star Power To CinemaCon: Dwayne Johnson, Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Al Gore & More
- Paramount Teases Nickelodeon-Based Feature Toon Lineup Including ‘The Loud House’ – CinemaCon