Demi Moore has dropped out of the Linda Lovelace biopic entitled Lovelace, her publicist confirmed tonight. She had a small role as feminist activist-author Gloria Steinem. According to a statement released by her publicity firm, “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.”
Demi Moore Drops Out Of 'Lovelace' Role
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?
- ‘Show Dogs’ Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
- ‘Mulan’: Utkarsh Ambudkar & Ron Yuan Added To Disney’s Live-Action Adaptation
- Harvey Weinstein Faces Federal Sex Crimes Probe As NYC & LA Cases Amble
- Military Hero John Chapman’s Incredible Story To Come To Big Screen, Courtesy Of Thruline Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference