EXCLUSIVE: After almost a decade without an agent, CSI: Miami star David Caruso has signed with WME. He will be repped by a team led by WME Global head Graham Taylor, who will work with Caruso’s longtime manager Jason Weinberg and attorney Jamie Mandelbaum. NYPD Blue alum Caruso stars as Lieutenant Horatio Caine on the long-running CBS crime drama CSI: Miami, now in its 10th season. The CSI spinoff is one of the most watched series around the world and has been sold in off-network syndication in the U.S. to A&E and AMC. Caruso’s film credits include Proof Of Life and Jade.
'CSI: Miami's David Caruso Signs With WME
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'