EXCLUSIVE: After almost a decade without an agent, CSI: Miami star David Caruso has signed with WME. He will be repped by a team led by WME Global head Graham Taylor, who will work with Caruso’s longtime manager Jason Weinberg and attorney Jamie Mandelbaum. NYPD Blue alum Caruso stars as Lieutenant Horatio Caine on the long-running CBS crime drama CSI: Miami, now in its 10th season. The CSI spinoff is one of the most watched series around the world and has been sold in off-network syndication in the U.S. to A&E and AMC. Caruso’s film credits include Proof Of Life and Jade.
'CSI: Miami's David Caruso Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE