CBS executive Dan Harrison is in talks to join Fox as head of scheduling. He would succeed Fox’s long-time scheduling chief, EVP of strategic program planning and research Preston Beckman, who last week announced he would segue into an advisory role with Fox Network Group in June. Harrison most recently worked as SVP, Strategic Development at CBS Corp. He previously served as SVP Emerging Networks for NBC Universal Cable, where he oversaw channels Sleuth and Chiller and was responsible for managing Universal HD as well as operations for NBC 2Go, CNBC 2Go and MSNBC 2Go. Harrison started out in scheduling as manager, program planning and development at UPN and director and VP of program planning and scheduling at NBC where he worked under Beckman.
Dan Harrison In Talks To Join Fox As Head Of Scheduling
What's Hot on Deadline
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
Latest TV News
- Lemuel Plummer Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’: Daveed Diggs, Laura Dern Among Season 3 Guest Stars
- Lionsgate, Studiocanal Pact In Oz; French Film Biz Offers Support To U.S. Over Trump Budget Cuts – Global Briefs
- Veterans ‘Elementary’, ‘2 Broke Girls’, ‘Criminal Minds’ & ‘Amazing Race’ Among Series Left In Limbo After…
- CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including ‘MacGyver’, ‘Superior Donuts’, ‘Life In Pieces’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0…
- Samantha Bee To Donald Trump After London Attack: “This Is Not Playtime Now. Sh*t Is Real”