CBS executive Dan Harrison is in talks to join Fox as head of scheduling. He would succeed Fox’s long-time scheduling chief, EVP of strategic program planning and research Preston Beckman, who last week announced he would segue into an advisory role with Fox Network Group in June. Harrison most recently worked as SVP, Strategic Development at CBS Corp. He previously served as SVP Emerging Networks for NBC Universal Cable, where he oversaw channels Sleuth and Chiller and was responsible for managing Universal HD as well as operations for NBC 2Go, CNBC 2Go and MSNBC 2Go. Harrison started out in scheduling as manager, program planning and development at UPN and director and VP of program planning and scheduling at NBC where he worked under Beckman.
Dan Harrison In Talks To Join Fox As Head Of Scheduling
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices