EXCLUSIVE: In her first series regular role in more than a decade, Cybill Shepherd has closed a deal to co-star opposite Jennifer Love Hewitt in Lifetime’s upcoming drama series The Client List. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the Sony TV-produced series stars Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who, after being deserted by her husband, ends up running a massage parlor, The Rub, which offers more than back rubs. Shepherd will play Riley’s mother Lynette, reprising her role from the movie, where the character was named Cassie. This marks Shepherd’s first series regular role since her 1995 sitcom Cybill created by Chuck Lorre. She recently recurred on USA’s Psych, Showtime’s The L Word and ABC’s Eastwick. Shepherd is with Buchwald/Fortitude and the Hofflund Co.
Cybill Shepherd To Co-Star On Lifetime Series 'The Client List'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Andreeva
- Fox Boston Affiliate Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS Over Carriage Dispute With Cox
- Plan For Imposing Quota On Hollywood Movies Scrapped By Russian Parliament
- CBS Sets 2015 Greatest Super Bowl Commercials Special
- 'Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' Surges, 'Red Band Society' Hits 0.7 Rating Wednesday
- 'Red Band Society' Pulled From Schedule, Will Stop Production After 13 Episodes
- Networks Scale Back, Bet On Remakes & Medical Dramas This Development Season