EXCLUSIVE: In her first series regular role in more than a decade, Cybill Shepherd has closed a deal to co-star opposite Jennifer Love Hewitt in Lifetime’s upcoming drama series The Client List. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the Sony TV-produced series stars Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who, after being deserted by her husband, ends up running a massage parlor, The Rub, which offers more than back rubs. Shepherd will play Riley’s mother Lynette, reprising her role from the movie, where the character was named Cassie. This marks Shepherd’s first series regular role since her 1995 sitcom Cybill created by Chuck Lorre. She recently recurred on USA’s Psych, Showtime’s The L Word and ABC’s Eastwick. Shepherd is with Buchwald/Fortitude and the Hofflund Co.
Cybill Shepherd To Co-Star On Lifetime Series 'The Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate