Cohen Media Group, the independent distribution company which at Toronto acquired the Luc Besson-directed The Lady, has hired Mike Rudnitsky to run its distribution arm and advise in acquisitions and marketing. Charles S. Cohen made the announcement this morning. Rudnitsky has held similar titles at Alliance Films, The Weinstein Company, MGM and Miramax. He had been a consultant for Cohen Media Group since last summer. The company also hired Carla Ornelas to be vice president of theatrical distribution. She’s worked at Paramount, Miramax and Sony Pictures Classics.
Cohen Media Group Hires Mike Rudnitsky: Sundance
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest Film News
- Nicole Ari Parker To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Headshop’
- Kevin Spacey To Play Gore Vidal In Netflix Biopic
- ‘Rebel In The Rye’ Trailer: Holden Caulfield Gets His Bookish Moment
- Jenny Slate Dials Up 'Landline'; Music Box Calls 'The Midwife' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Comic-Con: Noah Hawley Developing ‘Doctor Doom’ Movie For Fox
- ‘Dunkirk’ Review: Christopher Nolan Makes A Film About War That Hitchcock Would Have Loved