Cohen Media Group, the independent distribution company which at Toronto acquired the Luc Besson-directed The Lady, has hired Mike Rudnitsky to run its distribution arm and advise in acquisitions and marketing. Charles S. Cohen made the announcement this morning. Rudnitsky has held similar titles at Alliance Films, The Weinstein Company, MGM and Miramax. He had been a consultant for Cohen Media Group since last summer. The company also hired Carla Ornelas to be vice president of theatrical distribution. She’s worked at Paramount, Miramax and Sony Pictures Classics.
Cohen Media Group Hires Mike Rudnitsky: Sundance
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Review: Ben Stiller’s Misguided Sequel Is A Fashion Disaster
- Oscars: Third Group Of Presenters Includes Cate Blanchett, Michael B. Jordan & Louis C.K.
- ‘The Simpsons’ Nancy Cartwright Launches Production Banner Spotted Cow With First Projects In Place…
- Barack Obama First-Date Movie ‘Southside With You’ Near Deal With Miramax, Roadside Attractions