CMT recorded the network’s highest-rated original series telecasts ever on Saturday with the premieres of Bayou Billionaires and My Big Redneck Vacation. Bayou scored a 0.72 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic good for 724,000 viewers, and Redneck drew a 0.7 in the demo and 707,000. That bodes well for the network, which is ramping up its original productions with more series in development than ever before; CMT also recently greenlighted a pair of docu-reality series — one starring Jennie Garth and the other Melissa Rycroft. Other originals bowing this month include Season 3 of Sweet Home Alabama and the new series Swanderosa.
CMT Sets Ratings Records With 'Bayou Billionaires' And 'My Big Redneck Vacation'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest TV News
- President Oprah? Well, If Donald Trump Can Do It…
- Conan Put Through Extreme Vetting At Border In ‘Made In Mexico’ Special Cold Open
- ‘RuPaul's Drag Race’ Moves From Logo To VH1, More Viacom Show Shifts To Come?
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Gabriel Chavarria & Melia Kreiling Join Fox Drama Pilot
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Trailer: The Truth Will Come Out In Netflix’s YA Mystery