CMT recorded the network’s highest-rated original series telecasts ever on Saturday with the premieres of Bayou Billionaires and My Big Redneck Vacation. Bayou scored a 0.72 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic good for 724,000 viewers, and Redneck drew a 0.7 in the demo and 707,000. That bodes well for the network, which is ramping up its original productions with more series in development than ever before; CMT also recently greenlighted a pair of docu-reality series — one starring Jennie Garth and the other Melissa Rycroft. Other originals bowing this month include Season 3 of Sweet Home Alabama and the new series Swanderosa.
CMT Sets Ratings Records With 'Bayou Billionaires' And 'My Big Redneck Vacation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Daytime Emmy Awards Winners: 'General Hospital', 'GMA', 'Ellen DeGeneres' Take Trophies - Complete List
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Orange Is The New Black' Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows - Update
Latest TV News
- Twitter and Bloomberg Set Live News Video Deal Heading Into NewFronts
- Daytime Emmy Awards Winners: ‘General Hospital’, ‘GMA’, ‘Ellen DeGeneres’ Take Trophies – Complete…
- AMPTP Offers To Boost Payments To WGA Health Plan As Strike Deadline Looms
- 21st Century Fox & Blackstone Reportedly Teaming On Tribune Media Bid
- Disney Channel Reveals New Trailer and Music Video from ‘Descendants 2’
- ‘American Gods’ Review: Starz’s Adaptation Of Neil Gaiman Novel Simply Divine