Warner Bros has assigned Trouble With The Curve (tentative title) a release date of September 28, 2012. The movie stars Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams as an aging baseball scout accompanied by his daughter on one final road trip. The film marks the directing debut of Eastwood’s Malpaso Prods. partner Robert Lorenz. Script is by Randy Brown. Other movies currently slated for that date are Universal’s Savages, Fox’s Won’t Back Down and Sony’s Looper. Additionally Warner Bros has scheduled the IMAX doc To The Arctic 3D for April 20, 2012.
WB Sets Clint Eastwood 'Trouble With The Curve' For Sept. 28
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Citing 'Greatest American Hero' Case, Judge Rules 'Three's Company' Parody Doesn't Violate Copyright: Media
Latest Film News
- Lionsgate Introduces Distribution Unit To Target Next-Gen Audiences
- Canyon Creek Films Acquires YA Horse Race Novel ‘The Glory’ By Lauren St John
- STX Entertainment Pacts With China’s Huayi Bros For 12-15 Pics Per Year
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”