Warner Bros has assigned Trouble With The Curve (tentative title) a release date of September 28, 2012. The movie stars Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams as an aging baseball scout accompanied by his daughter on one final road trip. The film marks the directing debut of Eastwood’s Malpaso Prods. partner Robert Lorenz. Script is by Randy Brown. Other movies currently slated for that date are Universal’s Savages, Fox’s Won’t Back Down and Sony’s Looper. Additionally Warner Bros has scheduled the IMAX doc To The Arctic 3D for April 20, 2012.
WB Sets Clint Eastwood 'Trouble With The Curve' For Sept. 28
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest Film News
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…
- NEON Snags Rights To ‘Monsters And Men’ At Sundance
- 'Come Sunday' Director Joshua Marston On His Subject Having Faith In Him – Sundance Studio
- ‘The Rose’ Broadway Musical In The Works From The Jackal Group
- ‘White Fang’ Star Nick Offerman Enthuses Over Pic’s “Important” Environmental Message — Sundance…
- Jack Henry Robbins Continues Exploration Of VHS Format With ‘Painting With Joan’ — Sundance Studio