Warner Bros has assigned Trouble With The Curve (tentative title) a release date of September 28, 2012. The movie stars Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams as an aging baseball scout accompanied by his daughter on one final road trip. The film marks the directing debut of Eastwood’s Malpaso Prods. partner Robert Lorenz. Script is by Randy Brown. Other movies currently slated for that date are Universal’s Savages, Fox’s Won’t Back Down and Sony’s Looper. Additionally Warner Bros has scheduled the IMAX doc To The Arctic 3D for April 20, 2012.
WB Sets Clint Eastwood 'Trouble With The Curve' For Sept. 28
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- ‘Glee’ Alum Harry Shum Jr. Joins Sylvester Stallone In ‘Escape Plan 3’
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East
- Kathrine Narducci Cast In Martin Scorsese’s Crime Drama ‘The Irishman’
- ‘Akira’ Back? ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Helmer Taika Waititi In Talks
- ‘Cook Off!’ Trailer: Melissa McCarthy Comedy Reheated Ten Years Later
- Michael Wright Exiting As Amblin Partners CEO; Steven Spielberg Takes Reins