Warner Bros has assigned Trouble With The Curve (tentative title) a release date of September 28, 2012. The movie stars Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams as an aging baseball scout accompanied by his daughter on one final road trip. The film marks the directing debut of Eastwood’s Malpaso Prods. partner Robert Lorenz. Script is by Randy Brown. Other movies currently slated for that date are Universal’s Savages, Fox’s Won’t Back Down and Sony’s Looper. Additionally Warner Bros has scheduled the IMAX doc To The Arctic 3D for April 20, 2012.
WB Sets Clint Eastwood 'Trouble With The Curve' For Sept. 28
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- 'Casting JonBenet' Trailer: Director Kitty Green Revisits Murder Case Using Local Talent
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Spotlight Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Sony Update: New Candidate Emerges In Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- Amy Pascal Wins Auction For Laura Dave Novel ‘Hello, Sunshine’; Author Scripting With ‘Spotlight’s…
- Emily Hampshire To Star In Indie ‘Never Saw It Coming’