The American Cinema Editors will bestow the group’s Lifetime Achievement Award to frequent Clint Eastwood collaborator Joel Cox and veteran TV editor Doug Ibold during the ACE Eddie Awards ceremony February 18 at the Beverly Hilton. Eastwood will present the award to Cox, who won an Oscar for Unforgiven and was nominated for Million Dollar Baby. Ibold has worked on seven TV series that have surpassed 100 episodes, including Law & Order and Law & Order: SVU. Franchise creator Dick Wolf will present the honor to Ibold.
Cinema Editors Bestow Career Nods On 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘The Divine Order’ Director Petra Volpe On The Crumbling Of The Swiss Patriarchy
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- ‘Let It Fall’ Director John Ridley: Racial Progress Reversing Under Trump
- Andy Serkis On Directing ‘Breathe’ And A New ‘Jungle Book’, His Tips From Peter Jackson & More – Behind…
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Songwriters Benj Pasek & Justin Paul On The Revitalization Of The Original…