Chris Diamantopoulos (The Kennedys) is joining the cast of The Black Marks by writer/director Jonathan Sobol. The comedy stars Kurt Russell as Crunch, Matt Dillon as Nicky and Jay Baruchel as Francie. It’s about a retired motorcycle daredevil with a penchant for snatching art. Nicholas Tabarrok (Running Mates) is producing. Diamantopoulos will star as Moe in The Three Stooges by Bobby Farrelly and Peter Farrelly, also starring Sean Hayes as Larry and Will Sasso as Curly.
Chris Diamantopoulos Joins Cast Of 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Why 'Alien: Covenant' Lost Its Bite At The B.O. With $36.1M Opening, -34% From 'Prometheus' -- Box Office Final
Latest Film News
- Sam Mendes In Early Talks To Direct Disney’s Live-Action ‘Pinocchio’
- Joss Whedon To Wrap Up ‘Justice League’ Movie After Snyder Family Tragedy
- Joey King, Julia Goldani-Telles & More Join ‘Slender Man’ From Director Sylvain White
- Women Lead The Charge Toward A Gender Balance Not Seen In The History Of Entertainment — Deadline Disruptors
- When The Film Academy Invites New Members, Keep An Eye On That Growing Documentary Branch
- The Orchard Lands Cannes Competition Pic ‘BPM’; Samuel Goldwyn Inhales Tribeca’s ‘Holy Air’