Chris Diamantopoulos (The Kennedys) is joining the cast of The Black Marks by writer/director Jonathan Sobol. The comedy stars Kurt Russell as Crunch, Matt Dillon as Nicky and Jay Baruchel as Francie. It’s about a retired motorcycle daredevil with a penchant for snatching art. Nicholas Tabarrok (Running Mates) is producing. Diamantopoulos will star as Moe in The Three Stooges by Bobby Farrelly and Peter Farrelly, also starring Sean Hayes as Larry and Will Sasso as Curly.
Chris Diamantopoulos Joins Cast Of 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More