Chris Diamantopoulos (The Kennedys) is joining the cast of The Black Marks by writer/director Jonathan Sobol. The comedy stars Kurt Russell as Crunch, Matt Dillon as Nicky and Jay Baruchel as Francie. It’s about a retired motorcycle daredevil with a penchant for snatching art. Nicholas Tabarrok (Running Mates) is producing. Diamantopoulos will star as Moe in The Three Stooges by Bobby Farrelly and Peter Farrelly, also starring Sean Hayes as Larry and Will Sasso as Curly.
Chris Diamantopoulos Joins Cast Of 'The Black Marks'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Brooks
- Oscar Nominee ‘Timbuktu’ Heads To Theaters — Specialty Preview
- ‘Cake’ Cuts Piece Of Specialty Box Office Amid Holdover Contenders
- Jude Law & Scoot McNairy Plunge Underwater In ‘Black Sea': Specialty Preview
- All These Indie Oscar Noms At The B.O. — Does Anybody Care? Who Will Watch The Oscars?
- ‘Still Alice’ Stirs Up Weekend’s Specialty Box Office With Moore Performance
- ‘American Sniper’ Invincible In Continued Four-Theater Release; ‘A Most Violent Year’ Solid