Chloë Sevigny has been added to the cast of Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Lovelace, the biopic of iconic adult film star Linda Lovelace. Sevigny will play a feminist journalist assigned to write a story about Lovelace, who is being played by Amanda Seyfried. Peter Sarsgaard, Debi Mazar, Cory Hardrict, Adam Brody, Eric Roberts, Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth, Robert Patrick, Wes Bentley, Sharon Stone and Juno Temple also star. The project — from Eclectic Pictures, Untitled Entertainment Animus Films and Nu Image/Millennium — still needs a replacement for Demi Moore, who dropped out yesterday; she had been set to cameo as Gloria Steinem. Shooting began last month in Los Angeles.
Chloe Sevigny Joins 'Lovelace' Cast; Replacement For Demi Moore Still Needed
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest Film News
- Competition Drama ‘Alone In Berlin’ Acquired By Altitude, Picturehouse In UK
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title, Studiocanal – Berlin
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs