Chloë Sevigny has been added to the cast of Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Lovelace, the biopic of iconic adult film star Linda Lovelace. Sevigny will play a feminist journalist assigned to write a story about Lovelace, who is being played by Amanda Seyfried. Peter Sarsgaard, Debi Mazar, Cory Hardrict, Adam Brody, Eric Roberts, Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth, Robert Patrick, Wes Bentley, Sharon Stone and Juno Temple also star. The project — from Eclectic Pictures, Untitled Entertainment Animus Films and Nu Image/Millennium — still needs a replacement for Demi Moore, who dropped out yesterday; she had been set to cameo as Gloria Steinem. Shooting began last month in Los Angeles.
Chloe Sevigny Joins 'Lovelace' Cast; Replacement For Demi Moore Still Needed
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘Young Karl Marx’, 'November', 'The Lodgers,' & 'Are We Not Cats' Among Openers – Specialty…
- Stephen King’s ‘The Bone Church’ To Be Developed For Series By Chris Long & David Ayer’s…
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association Responds To Brendan Fraser Groping Charge
- Oscar List Of Nominated Song Performers Includes Mary J. Blige, Sufjan Stevens, Common
- ‘Leviathan’ & ‘McMafia’ Actor Under Fire For Anti-Russian Comments; Colleagues Respond
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…