Chloë Sevigny has been added to the cast of Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Lovelace, the biopic of iconic adult film star Linda Lovelace. Sevigny will play a feminist journalist assigned to write a story about Lovelace, who is being played by Amanda Seyfried. Peter Sarsgaard, Debi Mazar, Cory Hardrict, Adam Brody, Eric Roberts, Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth, Robert Patrick, Wes Bentley, Sharon Stone and Juno Temple also star. The project — from Eclectic Pictures, Untitled Entertainment Animus Films and Nu Image/Millennium — still needs a replacement for Demi Moore, who dropped out yesterday; she had been set to cameo as Gloria Steinem. Shooting began last month in Los Angeles.
Chloe Sevigny Joins 'Lovelace' Cast; Replacement For Demi Moore Still Needed
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Team
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser
- Joan Rivers Tribute Nabs 'Fashion Police' Biggest Audience Ever
- R.I.P. Dutch Filmmaker George Sluizer
- 'Saturday Night Live' Insists No Decision On Kenan Thompson After Report Says He's Out At Season End
- Taylor Louderman & Alanna Saunders Join 'Peter Pan Live!'