Chloë Sevigny has been added to the cast of Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Lovelace, the biopic of iconic adult film star Linda Lovelace. Sevigny will play a feminist journalist assigned to write a story about Lovelace, who is being played by Amanda Seyfried. Peter Sarsgaard, Debi Mazar, Cory Hardrict, Adam Brody, Eric Roberts, Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth, Robert Patrick, Wes Bentley, Sharon Stone and Juno Temple also star. The project — from Eclectic Pictures, Untitled Entertainment Animus Films and Nu Image/Millennium — still needs a replacement for Demi Moore, who dropped out yesterday; she had been set to cameo as Gloria Steinem. Shooting began last month in Los Angeles.
Chloe Sevigny Joins 'Lovelace' Cast; Replacement For Demi Moore Still Needed
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- David Yates In Talks For 'Harry Potter' Spin-Off 'Fantastic Beasts'
- Damon Lindelof Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video
- EOne Acquires Liz Tuccillo's SXSW Rom-Com 'Take Care'
- TNT Nabs Rights To Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' & 'Divergent' Franchises
- AFI Directing Workshop For Women Announces Episodic Program
- Hot Trailer: 'Innocence'