Celestial Tiger Entertainment, the Asian media company launched last month by Celestial Pictures Limited, Saban Capital Group and Lionsgate, today announced its senior management team. Industry veteran Todd Miller will serve as president and chief operating officer, overseeing its core businesses of branded pay-TV channels, content creation and content distribution across Asia and beyond. Based in Hong Kong, he joins CTE following a 17-year stint in Asia at Sony Pictures Television. The team of executives running Celestial includes Ed Stansfield, chief financial officer and SVP business development; Ofanny Choi, EVP TV networks; Wendy Reeds, EVP content sales and distribution; Andy Chang, SVP marketing; and Jef Lim, head of programming and production. For the channel distribution team Keith Mak will oversee China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia, and Sorel Roget will handle Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
Celestial Tiger Pay TV Partnership Names Todd Miller President, COO
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings