Celestial Tiger Entertainment, the Asian media company launched last month by Celestial Pictures Limited, Saban Capital Group and Lionsgate, today announced its senior management team. Industry veteran Todd Miller will serve as president and chief operating officer, overseeing its core businesses of branded pay-TV channels, content creation and content distribution across Asia and beyond. Based in Hong Kong, he joins CTE following a 17-year stint in Asia at Sony Pictures Television. The team of executives running Celestial includes Ed Stansfield, chief financial officer and SVP business development; Ofanny Choi, EVP TV networks; Wendy Reeds, EVP content sales and distribution; Andy Chang, SVP marketing; and Jef Lim, head of programming and production. For the channel distribution team Keith Mak will oversee China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia, and Sorel Roget will handle Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
Celestial Tiger Pay TV Partnership Names Todd Miller President, COO
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
George & Amal Clooney Joined By Katzenbergs In $500,000 Donations To March For Our Lives: Will Others In Hollywood Follow?
Latest TV News
- Steven Spielberg & Kate Capshaw Answer Call, Donate $500,000 & Join Clooneys, Katzenbergs In March For Our Lives…
- ‘Good Girls’ & ‘McMafia’ Review: NBC Series Is Aces; No Nutrition In AMC Drama
- Lauren Cohan To Star In ‘Whiskey Cavalier’ ABC Pilot, Could Return To ‘Walking Dead’
- Netflix Orders ‘Tuca & Bertie’ Animated Series Starring Tiffany Haddish From ‘Bojack…
- Bill Gates To Guest Star In ‘The Big Bang Theory’
- Katie Holmes To Star In Ilene Chaiken & Melissa Scrivner Love’s Fox Drama Pilot