CBS’ annual Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials special is undergoing a makeover. Gone is longtime host Jim Nantz, who co-hosted with Lara Spencer for the past two years. This year, CBS Sports’ NFL analyst Boomer Esiason and former The Biggest Loser star Jillian Michaels will co-host the special, slated to air February 1. Additionally, CBS is making the program, essentially a parade of commercials, even more sponsor-friendly by counting down the 10 greatest Super Bowl commercial brands vs. individual commercials. Featured in this year’s special are Budweiser, Bud Light, Careerbuilder.com, Coke, Doritos, E*Trade, FedEx, GoDaddy.com, Pepsi and Victoria’s Secret. Voting is now open.
CBS Tweaks Super Bowl Commericals Special With New Hosts & Format
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'