CBS’ annual Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials special is undergoing a makeover. Gone is longtime host Jim Nantz, who co-hosted with Lara Spencer for the past two years. This year, CBS Sports’ NFL analyst Boomer Esiason and former The Biggest Loser star Jillian Michaels will co-host the special, slated to air February 1. Additionally, CBS is making the program, essentially a parade of commercials, even more sponsor-friendly by counting down the 10 greatest Super Bowl commercial brands vs. individual commercials. Featured in this year’s special are Budweiser, Bud Light, Careerbuilder.com, Coke, Doritos, E*Trade, FedEx, GoDaddy.com, Pepsi and Victoria’s Secret. Voting is now open.
CBS Tweaks Super Bowl Commericals Special With New Hosts & Format
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- ‘The Punisher’ Drops New Trailer In Hall H – Comic-Con
- ‘Outlander’ Surprises Fans With Screening Of Season 3 Debut – Comic-Con
- ‘Descendants 2’: Bobby Moynihan Is Voice of Dude The Dog
- ‘The Gifted’ Cast Unveils New Extended Trailer With All-New Mutant-Filled Footage — Comic-Con
- Bill Lawrence Unharmed After Plane Crash In New York City
- ‘The Orville’: Charlize Theron Confirmed To Guest Star In Seth MacFarlane’s Fox Series