CBS’ annual Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials special is undergoing a makeover. Gone is longtime host Jim Nantz, who co-hosted with Lara Spencer for the past two years. This year, CBS Sports’ NFL analyst Boomer Esiason and former The Biggest Loser star Jillian Michaels will co-host the special, slated to air February 1. Additionally, CBS is making the program, essentially a parade of commercials, even more sponsor-friendly by counting down the 10 greatest Super Bowl commercial brands vs. individual commercials. Featured in this year’s special are Budweiser, Bud Light, Careerbuilder.com, Coke, Doritos, E*Trade, FedEx, GoDaddy.com, Pepsi and Victoria’s Secret. Voting is now open.
CBS Tweaks Super Bowl Commericals Special With New Hosts & Format
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better