CBS’ annual Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials special is undergoing a makeover. Gone is longtime host Jim Nantz, who co-hosted with Lara Spencer for the past two years. This year, CBS Sports’ NFL analyst Boomer Esiason and former The Biggest Loser star Jillian Michaels will co-host the special, slated to air February 1. Additionally, CBS is making the program, essentially a parade of commercials, even more sponsor-friendly by counting down the 10 greatest Super Bowl commercial brands vs. individual commercials. Featured in this year’s special are Budweiser, Bud Light, Careerbuilder.com, Coke, Doritos, E*Trade, FedEx, GoDaddy.com, Pepsi and Victoria’s Secret. Voting is now open.
CBS Tweaks Super Bowl Commericals Special With New Hosts & Format
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over