CBS’ annual Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials special is undergoing a makeover. Gone is longtime host Jim Nantz, who co-hosted with Lara Spencer for the past two years. This year, CBS Sports’ NFL analyst Boomer Esiason and former The Biggest Loser star Jillian Michaels will co-host the special, slated to air February 1. Additionally, CBS is making the program, essentially a parade of commercials, even more sponsor-friendly by counting down the 10 greatest Super Bowl commercial brands vs. individual commercials. Featured in this year’s special are Budweiser, Bud Light, Careerbuilder.com, Coke, Doritos, E*Trade, FedEx, GoDaddy.com, Pepsi and Victoria’s Secret. Voting is now open.
CBS Tweaks Super Bowl Commericals Special With New Hosts & Format
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser
- NBA All-Star Game Nets 7.8 Million Total Viewers Across TNT & TBS
- Milo Yiannopoulos Uninvited From Keynoting At Conservative Confab In Washington
- Keith Cox To Be Promoted To President Of Development For The Paramount Network & TV Land, Sharon Levy Expected To Exit
- Susannah Flood Joins ABC’s Shondaland Pilot; Swoosie Kurtz In ‘Charlie Foxtrot’