CBS has made it official, greenlighting hot drama project Golden Boy to pilot. The drama, written and executive produced by Nicholas Wootton and executive produced by Greg Berlanti, hails from Warner Bros. Television where Berlanti is under an overall deal. It had a put pilot commitment. It is a show about the making of a man – tracks one cop’s meteoric rise from officer to detective to Police Commissioner. This is Berlanti’s third pilot order this season, along with Arrow at the CW and Guilty at Fox.
CBS Picks Up Greg Berlanti-Nick Wootton Drama Pilot 'Golden Boy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein On 'The Imitation Game,' Best Picture Dissing, Sony Hack, Netflix And Quentin Tarantino
PGA Awards: 'Birdman' Wins Top Film Prize, 'Breaking Bad' Takes Drama Trophy & 'Orange Is The New Black' Nabs Comedy
'American Sniper' Praised By Michael Moore; Calls Bradley Cooper's Performance "One Of The Best Of The Year" - Update
More From Andreeva
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Blake Shelton
- Oscar Nominee ‘Leviathan’ Upset At Russian Film Awards
- ‘Constantine’ & ‘Hart Of Dixie’ Tick Up In Ratings On Quiet Friday
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey’s Angel Drama ‘Unveiled’, Medical Drama ‘Heart Matters’ Get NBC…
- ‘Runner’, ‘Quantico’, ‘Mix’, ‘LA Crime’ & ‘Of Kings & Prophets’ Get ABC…
- ‘Blindspot’ Conspiracy Drama From Greg Berlanti, Martin Gero Gets NBC Pilot Order