CBS has made it official, greenlighting hot drama project Golden Boy to pilot. The drama, written and executive produced by Nicholas Wootton and executive produced by Greg Berlanti, hails from Warner Bros. Television where Berlanti is under an overall deal. It had a put pilot commitment. It is a show about the making of a man – tracks one cop’s meteoric rise from officer to detective to Police Commissioner. This is Berlanti’s third pilot order this season, along with Arrow at the CW and Guilty at Fox.
CBS Picks Up Greg Berlanti-Nick Wootton Drama Pilot 'Golden Boy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
Latest TV News
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller Wants No Jail Time In Fraud Case; Feds Disagree
- ‘The Wall’: New NBC Game Show Picked Up For 20 More Episodes
- ‘Rosewood’ Casts Manny Montana; Jocelyn Hudon Joins ‘The Strain’
- Sprout Taps Children’s Media Exec Deirdre Brennan As General Manager
- Nielsen Lands Deal To Tap Set Top Box Data From AT&T’s DirecTV And U-Verse
- NY Gov. Cuomo Extends State's Film Incentives Program