CBS has made it official, greenlighting hot drama project Golden Boy to pilot. The drama, written and executive produced by Nicholas Wootton and executive produced by Greg Berlanti, hails from Warner Bros. Television where Berlanti is under an overall deal. It had a put pilot commitment. It is a show about the making of a man – tracks one cop’s meteoric rise from officer to detective to Police Commissioner. This is Berlanti’s third pilot order this season, along with Arrow at the CW and Guilty at Fox.
CBS Picks Up Greg Berlanti-Nick Wootton Drama Pilot 'Golden Boy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scene Features Tom Hardy, Prince Harry & Prince William As Storm Troopers
'The Assassination Of Gianni Versace' Season Finale: What Does Designer's Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
Latest TV News
- Lilla Crawford Books Lead In ABC’s Bobby Bowman Comedy Pilot; Will Kindrachuk Cast
- ‘King Lear’: First-Look At Anthony Hopkins & Emma Thompson’s Adaptation For BBC & Amazon
- Donald Trump Vows To Beat Up Joe Biden: Overcompensating Old Men 2018
- Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios Acquires The Weather Channel TV Network For $300 Million
- Frank Avruch Dies: TV Personality Known For Playing Bozo The Clown Was 89
- Trevor Noah Warns Viewers Facebook Hid Data Mining Scandal From Them For Years