French acting icon Catherine Deneuve will receive this year’s Chaplin Award in April in New York. The annual gala, hosted by the Film Society of Lincoln Center, will take place April 2. With a career that has spanned five decades and more than 100 films, Deneuve’s roles have included Jacques Demy’s classic The Umbrellas Of Cherbourgh (1964), Roman Polanski’s Repulsion (1965) and later Indochine (1992), which earned her an Oscar nomination and her second César Award. Sidney Poitier received the award last year.
Catherine Deneuve To Receive Chaplin Award At Lincoln Center
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest Awardsline News
- The Music Inside Guillermo del Toro’s Monster: Alexandre Desplat On His Score For ‘Shape Of Water’: Crew…
- Sound Designer Julian Slater On His “Lightning In A Bottle” Moment With Sound-Centric ‘Baby Driver’
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- ‘Dunkirk’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Take Home Top Honors At MPSE Golden Reel Awards – Complete…
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Stuns ‘Shape Of Water’ But Does This Mean Oscar Is Next?…
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods – The Complete Winners List