French acting icon Catherine Deneuve will receive this year’s Chaplin Award in April in New York. The annual gala, hosted by the Film Society of Lincoln Center, will take place April 2. With a career that has spanned five decades and more than 100 films, Deneuve’s roles have included Jacques Demy’s classic The Umbrellas Of Cherbourgh (1964), Roman Polanski’s Repulsion (1965) and later Indochine (1992), which earned her an Oscar nomination and her second César Award. Sidney Poitier received the award last year.
Catherine Deneuve To Receive Chaplin Award At Lincoln Center
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Big Little Lies’: How Nicole Kidman Sealed The Deal To Make The HBO Series & Kept The Sex Honest…
- MTV Video Music Awards: Kendrick Lamar Leads Nominations
- Toronto Film Festival List Kick-Starts Oscar Race, Spills The Beans On Upcoming Venice & Telluride Lineups
- News & Documentary Emmy Noms: PBS & CBS Lap Field; Charles Osgood Gets Career Honor
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Toronto Film Festival: Who’s In And Who’s Out?