EXCLUSIVE: TBS has picked up to series Men At Work, a multicamera sitcom created by Breckin Meyer, star of TNT’s dramedy Franklin & Bash, which originated at TBS. The series, picked up for 10 episodes, is being produced by Sony Pictures TV and Jamie Tarses’ studio-based Fanfare, which also produce Franklin & Bash, which has been renewed for a second season. Men at Work is an ensemble multi-camera comedy that explores bromance, sexcapades and office adventures of four buddies who work at a magazine. It centers on Milo (Danny Masterson), who finds comfort in his three best friends (James Lesure, Michael Cassidy and Adam Busch). They help reinvent his manhood after being dumped by his girlfriend while navigating their own personal and professional lives. As for TBS’ other 2 multi-camera comedy pilot, Sullivan & Son and BFF, the network is expected to wait to see both before making a decision.
Breckin Meyer's Comedy Pilot 'Men At Work' Picked Up To Series By TBS
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios