EXCLUSIVE: TBS has picked up to series Men At Work, a multicamera sitcom created by Breckin Meyer, star of TNT’s dramedy Franklin & Bash, which originated at TBS. The series, picked up for 10 episodes, is being produced by Sony Pictures TV and Jamie Tarses’ studio-based Fanfare, which also produce Franklin & Bash, which has been renewed for a second season. Men at Work is an ensemble multi-camera comedy that explores bromance, sexcapades and office adventures of four buddies who work at a magazine. It centers on Milo (Danny Masterson), who finds comfort in his three best friends (James Lesure, Michael Cassidy and Adam Busch). They help reinvent his manhood after being dumped by his girlfriend while navigating their own personal and professional lives. As for TBS’ other 2 multi-camera comedy pilot, Sullivan & Son and BFF, the network is expected to wait to see both before making a decision.
Breckin Meyer's Comedy Pilot 'Men At Work' Picked Up To Series By TBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
More From Andreeva
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA