Ben Silverman’s Electus International has secured global distribution rights for three unscripted series from Spike TV and will be selling them during NATPE 2012 January 23-25 in Miami. The series are foreclosed house-flipping show Flip Men, historic relic scavenger hunt American Digger and Car Lot Cowboy. The latter is a new show that follows Tom Stuker as he travels around motivating troubled car dealerships. Slated to air on Spike TV in April, Car Lot Cowboy is produced by Electus and 5×5 Media in association with Vem’s Sweatshop Media.
Ben Silverman's Electus Lines Up NATPE Offerings
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE