Ben Silverman’s Electus International has secured global distribution rights for three unscripted series from Spike TV and will be selling them during NATPE 2012 January 23-25 in Miami. The series are foreclosed house-flipping show Flip Men, historic relic scavenger hunt American Digger and Car Lot Cowboy. The latter is a new show that follows Tom Stuker as he travels around motivating troubled car dealerships. Slated to air on Spike TV in April, Car Lot Cowboy is produced by Electus and 5×5 Media in association with Vem’s Sweatshop Media.
Ben Silverman's Electus Lines Up NATPE Offerings
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- BAFTA Sets Key Dates, Timeline For 2015 Film Awards
- Orange Is The New Green: Schilling, Dinklage Head To 'A Month In The Country'
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'