Ben Silverman’s Electus International has secured global distribution rights for three unscripted series from Spike TV and will be selling them during NATPE 2012 January 23-25 in Miami. The series are foreclosed house-flipping show Flip Men, historic relic scavenger hunt American Digger and Car Lot Cowboy. The latter is a new show that follows Tom Stuker as he travels around motivating troubled car dealerships. Slated to air on Spike TV in April, Car Lot Cowboy is produced by Electus and 5×5 Media in association with Vem’s Sweatshop Media.
Ben Silverman's Electus Lines Up NATPE Offerings
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest TV News
- President Oprah? Well, If Donald Trump Can Do It…
- Conan Put Through Extreme Vetting At Border In ‘Made In Mexico’ Special Cold Open
- ‘RuPaul's Drag Race’ Moves From Logo To VH1, More Viacom Show Shifts To Come?
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Gabriel Chavarria & Melia Kreiling Join Fox Drama Pilot
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Trailer: The Truth Will Come Out In Netflix’s YA Mystery