Ben Silverman’s Electus International has secured global distribution rights for three unscripted series from Spike TV and will be selling them during NATPE 2012 January 23-25 in Miami. The series are foreclosed house-flipping show Flip Men, historic relic scavenger hunt American Digger and Car Lot Cowboy. The latter is a new show that follows Tom Stuker as he travels around motivating troubled car dealerships. Slated to air on Spike TV in April, Car Lot Cowboy is produced by Electus and 5×5 Media in association with Vem’s Sweatshop Media.
Ben Silverman's Electus Lines Up NATPE Offerings
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest TV News
- Barkeep Hillary Clinton Sets ‘Em Up For Laughs On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere
- Scooter Braun & Cyber Group Partner On ‘Rock Angels’ Animated Musical Series – Mipcom
- Abby Huntsman Joins Fox News As Reporter
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”